Chapter Four

We arrive at the hotel by the premiere place to get ready.

Eleanor and I walk into the hotel and hear Perrie

"GUYSSSS!!!!!"

She runs at us and gives us both huge hugs and drags us up the elevators and Into the hotel room.

"Okay we've got about an hour and a half before we have to leave so let's get started."

******************

2 hours later we pull up to the back of the theater where we are meeting the boys before the red carpet.

I step out of the car and smooth out my dress and fix my curled hair.

My blonde hair is long and has looser curls in it right now.

"Ready?" I smile at the other girls.

"They nod and we walk up to the doors.

There's no sign of the boys yet.

Then I hear; "BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I knew it was Harry.

I turn around and see Harry walking to us with only Louis, a huge smile on his face.

I smile 'he looks so Good' I think to myself, with his black pants and his heart shirt under his jacket with his hair...

Once he gets close enough I run to him and jump up into his arms. His strong arms wrap tightly around me and spins me around once.

"I've missed you so much Rae" he whispers.

I find it surprising that he says that so much considering we've only been dating a little over a week but I love it.

"I missed you more" he sets me down and smiles at Me.

"Heyyyyy, you're not as short anymore, you're supposed to be really short" he whines, fake-glaring at my heels.

"Sucks to suck doesn't it?" I say jokingly.

He looks up at me and surprises me by leaning into kiss me.

He gives me a soft kiss and we both start to smile as we kiss.

I hear Louis wolf whistling and whatever in the background as Harry puts an arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

I pull back and entwine my hand with his.

"Awwww look at our baby Harry all loved-up" Louis jokes making kissy faces.

Harry blushes and avoids eye contact with Anyone and looks at his feet.

"Fine Raegan. I see how it is, don't give your best friend a hug...whatever okay that cool." He crosses his arms and pouts.

I give him a look.

"You. Are. Such. A. Baby." I say and give him a hug, he squeezes me really right then smirks and lets go.

"Back off" Harry says and grabs my hand.

"We ready?" Eleanor says.

"Yesssss" Harry and Louis say and I nod.

"Im gonna find Zayn" she says and goes into the crowd.

Harry looks at me as we are walking out. "Everything is going to be okay love, I've got a plan and no one is going to hurt you okay?"

I nod, knowing people are going to be mad though as we step through the doors and onto the red carpet.