Chapter Five

The bright lights and flashes and yells shock me as Harry guides me through the crowd.

I hear murmurs and yells from paps and fans when they see Harry and I walking together and slide their eyes Down to our tightly entwined hands.

Harry pulls me close to him and tightens his grip. I let out a sigh of relief as we get to the main red carpet area.

"RAEGAAAAANN" I hear an Irish voice yell.

I turn around and Niall stands a few feet from me, a huge smile on his face.

Even though I'm dating Harry now. I still am always going to love all the other boys.

"Niall!" I say and loosen my fingers from Harry's and give him a huge hug.

He wraps his arms around me and rests his neck in my shoulder

"you look hot babe" Niall whispers.

"Niall...watch it." Harry says strictly.

I let go of Niall and grab Harry's hand.

His face softens at my touch

Niall sticks out his tongue at Harry behind his back and we both start laughing.

"Niall's laugh oh my god" I think to myself and shake my head.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About an hour later Eleanor, Perrie, Sophia and I are all standing to the left of the stage that the boys are being interviewed on.

I'm getting a little nervous because Harry hasn't said anything about our relationship yet so I feel like he might do it here.

"Sooo, I know everyone asks this but I feel like I have to." The interviewer says. "Who is single here?" He speaks into the microphone.

As usual Louis, Zayn, and Liam keep their hands down.

Niall does an awkward type of dance with both arms up.

The crowd quiets a little when Harry stands there with his hands behind his back, a little smirk on his face.

"Harry you've got a girl? Who is she?" The guy says.

Harry raises his mic. to his mouth,

My fingers start to shake, 'this is it'

I think to myself.

"Actually, yes as much as it may surprise all of you" harry trails off with that little smile on his face.

"I do have a girlfriend, we've been dating for the past three weeks, some of you have probably seen her today but, Raegan, babe, come on up?" Harry says and looks at me. He walks to the edge of the stage and waits for me.

I take a deep breath and walk up the stairs. I take Harry's hand and let him guide me.

"Okay everyone. This is my girlfriend Raegan. I don't want any hate on her whatsoever. She doesn't need any more bull crap right now, she's been through enough. If you hate her; you hate a part of my life. A big part. That's all thank you"

Harry smiles and then looks down at

me. He leans his mouth into my ear

"I hope you aren't mad that I embarrassed you" his lips tickle my ear.

I pull back, "of course I'm not. Thank you" I smile up at him and give him a kiss on the cheek and walk down the steps.

"WHOOO RAEGAN YEAH WHOO" I hear the other boys say.

I turn around and stick my tongue out.

Well now its about to start. For real.