A Creepypasta Christmas

"DECK THE HALLS WITH BOWES OF HOLLY" Sally screams, running down the stairs. It was a bit of an unwritten rule that CP's never celebrated Christmas. None of you minded, seeing as how everyone in the mansion dreaded it every year. Sally was a completely different case, her tiny mind loved all things joyful. Slender loved her, so he indulged all of her wildest imaginations. Even though you were all in various places in the mansion, you all groaned at the sound of Sally losing her shit over Christmas Decorations.

"Guys! Come on! Help me decorate the tree!" Sally shouts, running around the seven foot tree. Ignoring her request, everyone stayed sitting. That is until Slender arrived from his office, and gave the "dad stare".

"Alright fine." You grumble, slapping Jeff on the leg.

"Come on, Mr. Woods, you're helping too." You said, walking away. He laughed and shook his head.

"Uh uh, no, no way." He said.

"I'll help." Toby said quietly, you turned and smiled. "Great!"

After a little convincing, you had your Christmas team put together. It consisted of You, Toby, Masky, Sally, and LJ.

"Shit!" You yelled, dropping yet another Christmas ball. Masky seemed to laugh every time you yelled a profanity, causing Slender to peek from behind the tree.

"Language, Miss Y/n, language."

"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry I just keep dropping these damn balls." You muttered in reply, and Masky bursts out laughing again.

"This is why you don't have a boyfriend, you can't handle the balls." He said snickering.

"Fuck you, Masky" you shot back, laughing along with him. Slender glared at you two, making you laugh even harder. Who knew Christmas decorating wasn't that bad.