WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE

Karkats pov.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKASS"

"no my brother wants to see you , oh and I'm guessing that terize won't be to happy (lol sorry on her name I can't spell)"

"A WHY THE FUCK DOSE HE WANT TO TALK TO ME AND B WHY WOULD SHE BE UNHAPPY"

"you will find out later but ,oh here we are "

He placed us near a creepy ass house . Damon I did not know that strider lived here and I sure as he'll ain't gonna find out what he wants . As soon as this "Dirk" let me go I sprinted . The funny part was that he never tried to chase me , I then figured it out as soon as I hit something . Dave.Fucking.Strider.

"Why hello there Karkat how's it going"

"GOOD UNTIL I WAS FORCED TO COME HERE AND FORTINITLY FIND YOU "

Dave then looked up to see Dirk flying away as if he knew what was happening and left

Dave then grabbed my wrist really hard

OW DAVE THAT HURTS LET GO

he did not thought he just rolled up my sleeve and bit my hand hard and oh fuck me side ways and call me Mike did it hurts like hell

DAVE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU NOOKSNIFFING BITCH

I may or may not have said that because he stoped and looked at me , then picked me up by my throat and threw me in to the court yard then he had and not even in two seconds was he there just looking at me , then it piped in my head Dave was not a demon no he was not Dave was a full blown on Fucking vampire like wtf I was able to get any notifications anytime sooner then we both herd something we wish I hadn't............

♋⏰♋⏰♋⏰♋⏰♋⏰♋⏰♋⏰♋
Y'all see what I did there any ways sorry for not updating sooner hope you like it though bye