The day i met One Direction

Sitting on my bed my laptop in between my legs watching one directions videos when i heard a knock at the door i slamed my laptop down and pretended to be asleep as it was 11.30pm. I felt a light from the hall shine in my room so i acted like it woke me up "Sorry hunny" my mum said with a sweet calm voice "Its okay" i said with a fake crocky voice so it looked like i had been to sleep. "Okay i will leave you to it as you have school tmorrow" she said "okay night mum" i said with a crocky voice.The door shut and i heard her soft food prints go in to her room and her door slam i grabed my laptop and something poped up on my screen saying SPEND A HOLE DAY WITH ONE DIRECTION all you have to do is fill in the quiz and see how well you know the boys.

I went to screem but the i rememberd that my mum was in her room so i done a little sqweel and clicked enter competition i knew all the answers to the question and clicked sumit i looked at the time and it was 1.00pm so i shut my laptop and closed my eyes and went to sleep. BEEP BEEP i look up and my alarm was going off i stumbeld out of bed and went to the bathroom i turned the shower on and jumped in the warm water on my body was so relaxing i jumped out and but a towel around my body lettting my hair air dry i jumped on my bed and crabed my laptop to see if i had a message but nothing.

just when i was about to shut my laptop something poped up i flung the top open and seen i had a message it was from my best friend courtney she said did u hear about the one direction competition.  I started to jump around and typed back "of course i did i entered i would love to see the boys and get to know them". i shut my laptop down and got dressed i picked out a baby blue dress with a little white bow on the side and a pair of white flats.

Nicole's pov

i got out of bed and got in the shower and let my hair dry i took my laptop out and checked my email it was from Courtney i walked over to my wadrobe and got out my baby blue dress and white flats i made my way to the door when my phone went off i was late for school i ran down stairs not even having food i screamed "BYE MUM" at the top of my lungs and ran out the door.

i got to school just in time for first period i had english i walked in and saw courtney in her seat and pointed to the one next to her i was about to walk over when the plastics got in the way (just in case you dont know the plactics are the popular girls in the school) i was about to push past when the head plastic abbie said "where you going" "to sit down" i said in a sharp voice. She went to say something but the teacher walked in and said take your seats her voice was sweet but also sarp i ran to my seat and Coutney laughed at me i laughed back then Abbie turned around and gave us both devil eyes we laught "what are you two laughing at" mrs said in a sharp and annoyed voice "nothing" we both said at the same time. After that the class draged on and on i was just waiting for that one sound then DING the bell had gone both me and courtney grabed are things and made are way to the door. "omg thank got that lesson is over" Courney said wirh a happy and relaxed voice "same". we walked over to our lockerts which were righy next to each other i grabed my welsh book and courntney grabed her dance folder we had diffrent lesson next then the bell went "meet me at lunch" courtney screamed at the top of her lung "Okay" i screamed back. when i got to welsh i sat down and of course abbie was in my class. The teacher came up and said Nicole you need to do your speaking exam "okay miss" i said in a nice but sarcastic way. i had been in welsh now for 30 mins when the door opens and who walks in One direction yes i said one direction they came in and said i am looking for nicole smyth abbies looked at me and shooked her head then her hand shot up " i am nicole" she said in a happy way the teacher looked at her and said "Abbie sit down the real nicole is over there" all their heads turned at the same time and looked right at me.