#9-Tutor|Garroth

Garroth's View

"Garroth, if you want to pass this class-"

"I have to get a tutor, yeah yeah. We've talked about this already Principal Aphmau"I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Garroth, I'm serious. You're going bad in all of your classes, especially Math. I'm going to get you a tutor"Principal Aphmau started dialing a number on the telephone.

"Wait... You're serious?"I asked, putting my feet down from her desk. Principal Aphmau glanced at me then started talking.

"Yes... Hello Mr.Kenmur! Oh nothing... I just need to borrow a student... Uh, Y/n L/n... Yes... Yes... Thank you... Have a nice day... You too... Bye"Principal Aphmau hung up the phone. She looked at me and placed her hands on her desk.

"Does that answer your question, Mr.Ro'meave?"she asked. I let out a puff, some of my blond hair flying out of my face.

"I don't need a tutor"I grumbled. I heard Principal Aphmau sighed.

There was a small knock on the door. I turned my head a bit and Principal Aphmau walked over to the door. A girl with h/l, h/c hair, e/c eyes, and s/c skin was at the door. She was holding a binder close to her chest and she had a black backpack. The girl gave Principal Aphmau a nervous smile. I then recognize her face. It was Y/n L/n. One of smartest girl in our grade.

"H-hello Principal A-Aphmau"the h/c haired girl stuttered.

"Hey sweetie, go sit down"Principal Aphmau smiled. The girl nodded and walked over to the chair next to me.

She gave me a nervous smile. I rolled my eyes and looked at Principal Aphmau, who was sitting down on her chair. From the corner of my eye I saw Y/n set her backpack by the chair and sit down.

I have to admit. Y/n is actually really pretty. She may be a bit awkward and geeky, but she was beautiful.

"So, Y/n, I called you here because Garroth here,"Principal Aphmau looked at me. I silently groaned and looked down. ,"needs a tutor. Do you think you could tutor him in Math?"

"U-uh... S-sure... Yeah, th-that, o-okay"Y/n lightly smiled.

"Great! You two set up a time to go to each other's houses! Have a good day you two"Principal Aphmau smiled.

I rolled my eyes and then the bell rang. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the office. Some seconds after I felt someone walking next to me. From the corner of my eye I saw Y/n.

"U-umm, G-Garroth?"she quietly asked. I looked at her. Some fear was in her eyes, but it soon went away.

"Yes?"I asked.

"W-well, where-"

"Just meet me after school in the football field"I sighed.

"Oh, uh, o-okay... B-bye"I heard Y/n mumble. She walked off. Probably to her friends.

The bell rang, meaning I have a minute to get to class. I stopped at my locker and shoved my backpack there. I looked around to see if any teachers where around. I took my phone about and saw I had a text from my girlfriend, Sasha (I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW WHO ELSE TO PUT!).

'Hey babe, are we going on our date after school?'The text read. My eyes widened a bit. I totally forgot about that.

I texted back, 'Sorry baby, I got practice and I have to go to some tutor'

Some seconds after she texted back, 'What?! Ugh, fine... Who's your tutor? Is it that girl Y/n? I don't like her. She's such a nerd'

I sighed and looked around a bit before texting back. 'Well, guess what? She's my tutor. Wait, aren't you supposed to be in class rn?'

'Hey! What about you? You're supposed to be in class to!'A smirk tugged my lips. 'Anyways, you won't leave me for that nerd... Right Gar Gar?'

'Right, now go to class babe'I texted.

'Fine... How bout u? Are you coming?'

'Nah, imma skip, bye'

'Bye bb'

I turned my phone off and put it away. The bell rang and now I was the only one in the halls. I closed my locker shut and walked out of school.

Y/n's View

'Wait... So you're stuck tutoring the Garroth Ro'meave?!'The note read. I looked at my friend, Kiki. She had a small smile on her face. I looked down at the small paper and started writing.

'Should I be honored? I mean... It's just Garroth...'I wrote. I folded the note and passed it over to Kiki. I saw her green eyes widen. She immediately started writing. Once she was done, she passed the paper over to me.

'Just Garroth?! Y/n, he's the hottest guy in the whole school! Admit it. You like him'I felt heat rush to my cheeks. I started writing. When I was done I passed it over to Kiki. As she was opening it, the paper fell out of her hands. It landed right next to Michi, the girl in front of us.

My eyes widened. I looked over at Kiki. She gave me a nervous smile. I puffed my cheeks and attempted to get the paper without the teacher or Michi noticing. But I was too late. Michi had noticed and picked the paper up. I bit my lip and looked at Kiki. She had fear in her eyes. I saw the purple head smirk. She raised her hand.

"Yes Michi?"Ms.Emmalyn asked.

"Y/n and Kiki where passing notes"Michi said. Ms.Emmalyn raised her eyebrows.

"Oh? Can you give me the paper?"she asked. Michi got out of her desk and gave Ms.Emmalyn the paper. I slowly started sinking in my seat.

"Yes, I guess Garroth is kinda cute... I love his dreamy blue eyes, his soft looking blond hair, his adorable smile, his accent, his laugh... I guess I do like him..."Ms.Emmalyn read out loud. Everyone was laughing except Kiki, Ms.Emmalyn and... Sasha...

Sasha was glaring at me, her face red in anger. I could seriously see smoke coming out of her ears. She gave me the "Watch it" look. I groaned and put my head in my hands. I felt Kiki pat my shoulder.

This day can not get better...

•*•*•*•
A/n:
Why am I so proud of this? Idk. But, I hope you guys liked it! Leave a comment saying some ideas for one~shots or preferences! Thanks for reading, part 2 will come out next Friday! I'll see you guys then! Bye!
-Lizzy~Senpai