Chapter 1

My first day to school. I had absolutely no idea what time it was, but I still grabbed my bag with the little amount of belongings I had. The belongings I still had were mostly pictures. I always look at them before I go to sleep in one of the dark alleys. It helps me remember my parents. I sighed when I saw a hobo already settling down on my place. I just shook my head and made my way in to the mall. It was before 9 O'clock because the shops were still closed. Even this early there were many people in the city, I took a look at my appearance in the reflection of a window. I turned my head in disgust. I saw one of my friends walk around. "Becca!" I yelled. Becca was a girl from a gang I got to know who helped me make money for food and that kind of stuff. Becca turned around and walked towards me. Before I could say anything she reached in her purse and got out a hairbrush, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. She also gave me a bag with different clothes. I've seen her wear it once or twice. "Keep it, I don't use this stuff anyway," she smiled at me. Most people would run away from her as soon as they saw her. Becca was a gothic and with her sarcastic comments she could make my day when I was the most depressed. I thanked her and walked to an alley to change.

I got out of the alley in a dark skinny jeans, a Gun's and Roses t-shirt and a snapback which said: 'Trouble'. I did my make up in the reflection of a window. I brushed my brown curly hair and started walking towards Hayden High School. When I entered the school I was greeted by a shy looking girl. I took in her appearance. She was pretty short like 5'3 and she had long blond hair. Her eyes were covered by big nerdy glasses. She introduced herself as Jamie Brooks. She gave me my schedule and promised me to meet up with me at lunch.

My first period was P.E. I love sports. They were playing American Football and all the boys were getting ready. I joined the boys while I got weird looks from the girls who were going to cheer. One of the boys came towards me. "You are going to join us?" He asked me. " Yup, if it's okay with you guys?" I answered. He smiled at me and gave me an uniform. I gladly took it and changed.

After P.E I made my way to the library. The American Football was rough but I loved it. I hadn't played in such a long time.. I used to play it with my dad when I was younger. When I came in the library I started searching for The Hunger Games in the fiction section. A blond bimbo came towards me and started yelling at me.

"What do you think, bitch?" I frowned at what she said. I wanted to answer but she continued. "Touch Mason and I'll make your high school life a living hell!" With that she stomped away.

I shrugged it off and smiled when I found the book I looked for. I heard people talking about it in the mall and I really liked the sound of the book. I felt a hand on my shoulder and let out a sigh of relief when I saw Jamie looking at me through her big glasses. "That was Jessie, she's the captain of the cheerleaders, she's very popular and you shouldn't mess with her," She explained. I nodded.

You might have found out I'm not much of a talker. Well, not to people I don't really know yet.. It took almost 2 weeks before I started to trust Becca. But now we are like best friends. And I prefer talking to guys. Jamie started rambling about school and the people in it. I just nodded and smiled.

Then I heard people chant 'FIGHT'. My first day at school and already a fight? I ran towards the fighting people. I recognised a guy from the gang, Becca introduced me to him once. It was Jake. Jake was this guy with big muscles, black hair, dark eyes and he was very charming. I pushed myself to him and tried to calm him down. He looked down at me and his eyes softened. He nodded and wanted to walk away like a man until the guy against him punched me full in the face,

I fell down on the ground and the guy started yelling at me: "What do you think you're doing, whore! Yeah, I've seen you in that alley, with that guy. You were screaming really loud girl.." My face went pale in a few seconds. I remembered when this hobo tried to rape me and I screamed as loud as I could. I got saved by Jake, Aaron and Blake. Jake gave me a knowing look and punched the guy in his face and than in his gut.

A/N:

Hope you guys are interested in a story like this. School is just going to start again tomorrow but I'll try to update a.s.a.p. Sawyer is coming in the next chapter I think. !