Chapter 3

Okay, To clear this up, Sawyer is an absolutely asshole. He only makes pervert comments to me and he likes to touch my thighs which makes me uncomfortable. We've been in an expensive restaurant where he just kept touching me. No just kidding about the expensive restaurant, it was KFC. But the touching was true. When he touched me on my thighs they felt like they were on fire. It made me feel uncomfortable. Right now, we are at the movies. Sawyer is at my left and Becca is to my right, next to Becca sits Liam. Well, they are practically sitting on each other while eating their faces off. Gross. I never had my first kiss so don't blame me. I also never had a boyfriend before or even loved someone. I started laughing at the part where Amy freaks when Aubrey throws up. Sawyer started laughing too. I got this weird feeling in my stomach.

"You would never scream enough, if you would be with me," Sawyer whispered in my ear while I rolled my eyes. Two can play this game. I moved my finger over his knee, up his thigh, towards his crotch. When I reached his crotch I palmed him through his pants. I felt him stiffening under my touch. I smirked and palmed him again. I moved my lips towards his neck where I sucked lightly while palming him again. I could feel him getting a little too excited. I licked his neck and blew over the wet spot. His breath hitched in his throat and I smirked again. I moved my lips towards his ear and whispered: "I'm not just that girl, you'll have to prove yourself, big guy," I pulled away after sucking his earlobe.

I saw Becca giggling in her seat. She saw everything. I sunk back in my seat and looked at the screen again. It felt weird. I never did something with a guy like that. I never even had my first kiss. Well, Sawyer was very handsome and I would love to have my first kiss with him, but I heard from many girls who were walking through alleys at night, what they shouldn't be doing because it's not safe.. But yeah I heard them talking about giving your first kiss to the person you really like. I don't even know how that should feel. I never liked a guy before. I smiled, returning my attention back to the movie and stealing a glance out of the corner of my eye to look at Sawyer.

He was trying really hard to hide his boner. Poor him.. I shook my head and turned back to the movie again.

After the film finished I really had no idea about what the film was about. I kept stealing glances from Sawyer out of the corner of my eye. He looked absolutely adorable. He didn't say anything during the film and I could feel him stealing glances of me too. We were now walking outside. "Hey, where can I drop you off?" Liam said. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't think of anything. "I'll make sure she'll be home," Sawyer said. I don't have a home people. "No need for that, I'm perfectly fine by myself thank you," I spoke before walking away. I heard Becca say something to Sawyer and Liam, but nobody followed me.

I slowly made my way back to my matrass lying there in the alleyway on the ground. I felt so lonely when I saw it. I just lied down on it and took some old blanket lying next to the matrass. I couldn't fall asleep for a long while when I heard people laughing. Great, the high people from the club down the street.. As soon as they saw me they came over and started to touch me. I hit them a couple of times straight in the face, but they were with so many.. "Hey, who's this?" I heard an all too familiar voice say. The voice brought me to shiver. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. "GET OFF OF ME YOU FREAKING ARSEHOLES!" I yelled again. Then I saw him. Sawyer Adams.

A/N

I'm soooo sorry for taking soo long! :(

But I'm really busy with school and exams and stuff..

And I tried to make a longer chapter but I really need to write a lot before it gets really long..

I'm sorry. More votes or comments will make me work faster!

Lots of love.

M