Chapter 2

So I'm here in the principal office at my first day of school. I'm already in trouble. I got detention for a week while the boys got suspended for 2 weeks. I also found out the other guy is named Liam. His dark blond hair shines with his blue eyes. He's very tall and has a lot of muscles. His smirk annoyed me a bit.

After walking out of the principal office I headed straight outside to meet up with Becca. Becca hugged me tight. "Whatsupp girl?" She asked. "Just got in detention, that's all," I smirked. She started laughing. "You're just like me," She said in between laughs. I laughed with her. Becca was a serious troublemaker when I heard the stories about her. She got suspended for getting into too much fights and for selling drugs at school to juniors. It was one of jobs in the gang. It was also one of the safest jobs in the gang to stay useful. She asked me to join her to MacDonald's and I agreed. She bought me a Big Mac and while I was eating Becca started talking again.

"I have to do something for the gang tonight, do you want to come with me to Pitch Perfect?" She asked me.

"No money remember," I answered.

"I know someone who would love to take you out," She smirked.

"I don't really think I want to get involved in this stuff," I muttered while Becca started to grin like a Cheshire cat. She knew she won.

"You can come with me after school and you can shower and than I'll get you some clothes and make up," she offered. I frowned at the thought of my last proper shower. Becca paid for me and we left back to school.

After school and the long detention I walked in Becca's house. It looked really nice. Her living room was themed with zebra prints and brown walls. I looked in adoration at the pictures in front of me. It were pictures of Becca with her friends and family. I never met her parents. I guess they gave up on her since it's a very touchy subject. We don't know each other that long to trust each other with our life stories.

She ended the small tour in her bathroom where she gave me a towel and some underwear. "You go shower, I'll be back with your outfit and some high heels," she said before she left. I stepped under the shower and smiled. I felt the water running down my body. I always enjoyed the feeling of the rain, because it made me feel cleaner. But nothing is as good as a shower.

When I came out the shower in my outfit Becca gasped. "You look absolutely beautiful!" She gushed. I was wearing a short black dress which left only a little to the imagination. In the middle of the dress where my hips were, was a silver coloured belt. I wore silver high heels. I almost fell over when I walked to Becca. I never wore high heels before. Becca laughed and helped me walk around for a while until I was able to walk on my own in those killer things. Becca started on straightening my long brown curly hair and than moved on to my make up. She made those amazing smoky eyes you always see on those gorgeous models. She finished my lips with some light shiny stuff. I looked in the mirror and gasped.

I actually felt myself beautiful. I really looked good. I turned around to meet the drop dead gorgeous Becca. She smiled at me in her silver dress and her black high heels. You could say were matching. "Okay, here's the thing I have to do. I need to earn trust of this guy so he can sell me these new kinds of drugs. My gang wants to produce the drugs themselves. You're going out with his friend he's taking because that makes me look more trustable. Remember I met him in a supermarket," she explained. Then the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it only to see Liam standing in the doorway with the most handsome guy I've ever seen. His dark brown hair matching his dark brown eyes. His lips were curled into a smirk.

"This is Liam, Liam is my date. That is-" Becca was interrupted by the dark haired guy speaking.

"I'm Adams, Sawyer Adams," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm Bond, James Bond," I introduced myself. Liam and Becca snickered.

"Just joking, I'm Daphne Moore," I introduced myself properly. He smirked back at me and I thought: "This is going to be so much fun."

I tried to make it a bit longer but I'm busy with school and stuff. I promise a longer chapter and what do you think of Sawyer meeting Daphne?? :*