What a good day(Chapter 6)

Danielle POV

I got to the middle of the studio and start dancing.

A/N:Danielle is doing the choreography that Kenneth and Gabe did in Wildabeast Class. Video down below⬇️

While I'm dancing people are cheering and saying my name. After the dance I do a flip and then do the immabeast sign. Everyone goes Wild after I danced that. I actually felt really good because they liked it.

After all that Wildabeast taught the class an then class ended. I went up to Gabe and his friends. When I went to them they told me how amazing I danced and that I killed the choreography. I said thank you and then intorduce myself.

Danielle-By the way I'm Danielle and you guys are my favourite dancers

They told me thank you/So are you/And really wow

???-I'm Tatiana, but you can call me Tati
???-I'm Bailey
???-I'm Maila but you can call me Boogie
???-I'm Sean

After they said there names I was drinking my water

???-And I'm Kenneth

I spit out my water after I heard that name. Could it Be Kenneth, the one that I knew. The one that went on tour with me. The one that moved away. The one I called my best friend.
Nah it can't be him I don't even know where he moved to but it can't be California and it can't be him.

Bailey-Are you ok Danielle?

Danielle- Y-ya I'm f-fine

I said stuttering. I'm still trying to think  about what just happened. Then I got a text from my mom asking if the class was done, I told her yes and she told me to come outside.

Danielle-Sorry guys But my mom is here so I'll see you guys later.

Everyone-Ok

Before I left we exchange phone numbers then I went outside to see my moms car. I went inside the car and my mom greeted me and I greeted her back.

Danielle mom-So how was class?

Danielle-It was amazing, I performed for the class and met my favourite dancers and now there my friends

Danielle mom- That's nice

Danielle-So while I was at class what did you do?

Danielle mom-I went to go......visit your fathers grave

My mom said looking down and she looked upset. I know my mom really misses my dad. So I tried lighting up the mood and told her a joke. I failed telling the joke but it was funny we both laughed.

We reached home and I went to go my room and change into. My Pyjamas. I went back downstairs and told my mom good night and went back upstairs. I did my night routine and went to bed.

What a good day