Last Day part 1 (Chapter 32)

Danielle POV

I wake up and it's 6:30 am. I then noticed today is our last day. I feel upset because I wish we could stay a little longer but then I'm happy because I get to go home and I really miss my bed. I slowly look to my right and see Kenneth sleeping. He's so cute. I slowly come out of his hold and put a pillow where I sleeping so he doesn't wake up and noticed I'm gone. He puts his arms around the pillow and sleeps.

I go to my bag and get my clothes then go to the bathroom and take a shower, while I take a shower I brush my teeth so I don't have to do it after. Minutes later I come out and dry off. I put on my undergarments then my clothes

I then brush my hair and put it into a high preppy ponytail

I then brush my hair and put it into a high preppy ponytail. I put mascara on my eyelashes and lip balm on my lips then head out. I walk into my room and start packing Kenneth and I's stuff into our suit cases I take out his clothes also underwear for him to wear so he doesn't need to go into his suitcase.

I then look to the bed and see Kenneth walk to me. I look at his hair and it's a mess. It looked hot

Kenneth-Good morning baby girl*raspy voice*

Ugh. I could just die inside from his morning voice. Like for a 14 year old with a great body, nice hair, and really attractive, his morning voice is over the top.

Danielle-Good morning sweetheart

Kenneth comes up to me and gives me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Kenneth-Today is gonna be a great day Danielle, we have our date and today is our last day here

Danielle-Ya, hehe....a great day*nervous*

I totally forgot we had a date today. Whoops. We broke from the hug and he went to his suitcase. He was about to go inside of it but then noticed he had clothes laid out for him on top

Kenneth-Did you do this?

Danielle-Ya,

Kennetha-Thx baby, you will get a surprise when we get back home *winks*

Danielle-Ok*laughs lightly*

He goes in the bathroom then I sit on my bed watching tv until I heard a knock.

Danielle-Come in

Then Gabe comes through the door and then he sits on the bed in front of me.

Gabe-Good morning danielle*smiles*

Danielle-Good morning Gabe*smiles back* so what's up?