State Finals Part 2

Kate's POV
It's halfway through the day and it's time for lunch. I go and find Grace and Aly, my best friends, and head to lunch.
"Hey state champ!" Grace says as giving me a hug.
"Hey, but not yet!, are you guys coming to the game tonight?" I said
"Of course Kate! Grace and I are going to go together and watch it." Aly said
"Good! Thanks guys!!! Let's head to lunch, I hope it's something good, but highly doubt it will be." I said
"Yeah I heard it's a meatball sub.." Aly said while cringing
"Salad bar ladies?" I said while putting my arms around Aly and Grace
"SALAD BAR!" We all say while laughing and heading to lunch
The hockey team usually sits together and they always allow Aly and Grace to sit with all of us. Usually because Spencer and Dylan have a crush on them, but I'm ok with it.
We grab our food and head to the back where the hockey team has a "special" table set up for us since state finals are tonight.
"Hey Kate!" They all say while chomping on their meatballs subs.
"Hey boys! Eat up cause we have state finals tonight!!!!" I screamed
They all erupted in cheers, including Grace, Aly, and I.
We all talk about the game tonight whom is conveniently against our rival school, The Bears, aka Bermington High School. They have been state champs for 3 years in a row and during our regular season they beat us 2-1 in over time. But I'm going in acting like we have never played against them because one game can't define our outcome in the game tonight.
*after school at the team dinner in the lunch room*
We have Market Fresh deliver pasta, salads, and fruit to the school, Easton High. I walk out of my last class and head to my locker to put my stuff away and suddenly my stomach drops. Everything just started to rush into my mind, what if we loose, what if I look bad in front of the scouts... I don't wanna let these boys down, they are like family to me. My thoughts stop when suddenly my eyes are covered by a blind fold and I'm whipped over someone's shoulders. Not gonna lie I am seriously freaking the f**k out.
"Let me down!!!" I yell and struggle in the persons arms.
I am suddenly placed in a chair after a couple of sh***y minutes.
"Alright you can take your blindfold off" said a very familiar voice....
WAIT I KNOW THIS PERSON!

To be continued...

I know this story is going to be very log so please enjoy!!!