long time ago

All these women jumpin the bloody plank because we havin ourselves some bloody fuckin .....ah shit. Bloody men .

My name is Ocean. And yes I love the ocean as y'all can tell from my name. But I sure as hell did not plan on getting planked into one.

When I was young my mother used to tell me millions of stories about pirates, mainly my father. She used to say how great of a man he is (I sure don't believe tht shit anymore) , and how great of a father he would have been. Again bull fuckin shit.
But I was young and naïve. I didn't know good from bad. I adored my father and wanted to be " just like him".

And I did.

And now here I am, on my father's ship,"lady lenor" being planked.

Why?

All because I told my fuckin father that I was his fuckin daughter.

I'm not scared, I can swim.

But my mother used to tell me stories...stories of mermains (as stupid as it sounds). My mother used to tell me that they were evil creatures. Young innocent women who were pushed into the ocean for sacrifice to the ocean God. Who were then turned into beautiful alluring mermaids , they sang their melodic songs in their husky voices still stinging from the salt water that they breathed in.

Anyways enough reminiscing my past. Right now I'm just one step away from plunging my self into the sheer cold waters.

I look down into the ocean...And that's when I see..something staring deep into my soul. Calling out to me, lookin at me with its eyes telling me that it's okay. It looked like whatever it was, was waiting for me with arms wide open.

And that's when I realized that it was too late.

I had already been pushed in.

In the dark deep ocean.

My name is Ocean. I am the Ocean.