Chapter 2

JAYDEN'S POV

written by :         

I flopped onto the couch, my legs crossed and my black doc martens lying on the ground .

I supported my back with several cushions and dug a hand into my pocket my finger closing around a cold metal object , I pulled out my iPod and plugged in my headphones .

The front door swung open and Leo walked in flopping onto the couch next to me , I glanced at him raising my eyebrows signifying that I wasn't planning on moving . He chuckled and scooped me up in his arms , I began to thrash about , but soon gave up deciding that it was a hopeless waste of my energy .

"Where are you taking me ," I asked, raising a clearly unamused eyebrow .

"Thalia's house ," he said smiling

"Why ?" I asked ,

"Because my dear I have kidnapped you to watch my band practice ," he said , winking .

I groaned loudly.

"Again Leo really , I know I'm fabulous , but really I'm starting to think you're abusing my charming , lovable personality ," I replied , smirking

"You're right Jay I am just jealous of you lovable, charming, personality, teach me your secrets my sensai ," he said chuckling under his breath.

"My young grasshopper it will take you years to master the art of being a cuddly, lovable, ray of sunshine ," I whispered my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He rolled his eyes in response

" When are we going to get there," I asked impatiently

"Have patience, my sarcastic ray of sunshine," he whispered.

I groaned as I was lowered to the ground.

"Leo I'm not wearing shoes," I whined

He rolled his eyes knocking on Thalia's door, it wasn't long before Thalia came to the door.

Her dark brown hair hung in her face obscuring her facial features, making it impossible to see her dark blue eyes.

She smiled looking at my dorm lying on the ground, I spread out my limbs so that I resembled a starfish.

"Im not moving," I said to Leo

He formed and lifted me up again, carrying me inside before dropping me onto the couch.

" Didn't you forget your guitar ,"I asked Leo

" Nah we've been rehearsing for an hour, I just kidnapped you ,because I wanted you to watch," he replied, I triumphant smirk on his face

I turned to Thalia,

"Where's the lyrics,"I asked

"You'll have to wait until we start," she replied and began walking towards her basement.

They practiced at her house every day, I was dragged along to every single on of their practices. Not that I minded, I loved their music, but didn't admit it out loud because I didn't want to bloat Leo's bigheadedness anymore.

Thalia headed over to her electric keyboard, Leo picked up his guitar adjusted the microphone slightly . Tristan was already sitting my his drum, tapping his drum sticks impatiently on his knee.

They began to play, the contrasting dynamics and sounds were completely amazing when played together. Thalia and Leo alternated with the singing when necessary.

When they had finished, I began to clap, Leo walked over to me and flipped next to me on the couch.

"Not to bad Leonardo," I said, ruffling his hair.

Hw escaped me me tried desperately to fix his hair which was sticking up in obscure spikes.

"Encore ," I shouted

Leo groaned, but got up willingly. They began to play the song again, but the sound of Thalia's doorbell interrupted .

"I'll get it ," I called,jumping up and climbing up the stairs to her house. 

"I'm coming ," I called to the person at the door.

I twisted the doorknob opening the door to reveal a girl standing outside .