best friends//jacob//cute

"Honey I've invited Jacob and his mum round for dinner I hope its OK with you." My mum told me before handing me a bag of crisps.
"That's fine mum,Jacobs my boy best friend you know this." I said opening the bag of crisps.
"Yeah I know but,get yourself dresser nicley ok?" My mum smiled before taking a crisp and walking away.
Jacob was my boy bestie,and my half crush. But my bestie.
I didn't need to dress nice,I had no choice.

I put on a black and white striped dress and my hair in a bun,makeup wise I had on a black liquid eyeliner flick and a really nude colour above it.

"Jacobs here!" My my shouted.
I slowly walked down stairs and Jacob and I high fived.
"Heya." I smiled.
"Hey." He grinned back at me.
"I need to tell you something..." He blushed before dragging me I to the other room.

"What?" I looked at him,confused.
"I- the- I really really like you..." Jacob looked down at the floor with a bright red face.
"W-what?" I looked shyly.
I felt Jacob lean in closer to me,I leaned in.
"Cause you know,I think I like you too." I said as our lips attached and after about 7 seconds we pulled away from each other.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jacob grinned.
"Of course." I hugged him.

Au: I hope you enjoyed it <3