Guitar lesson//daniel//cute

"Hey!" Daniel smiled running up to me.
Daniel is my guitar teacher,who I kind of have a crush on.
"Oh hey Daniel." I smile at him and he pulls me into a hug.
"Your still coming tonight right?" He asks walking me to my class.
"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders grinning to myself. Daniel was still 15,I was only 14 but as Daniel was so good every now and then the teachers let him do a lesson after school on how to play guitar.
"See you later gotta get to class." Daniel winked before walking the opposite direction to me.

~after school~
"Hey Daniel." I starred at him walking into the classroom.
"Hey." He smiled with his gorgeous face looking in my direction.
"So how do you think your doing with playing the guitar?" He asked looking at me.
I flipped my hair behind my back and we had a little conversation about how I'm doing.

"Come here." Daniel lead me in fort of him. I sat down in front of him and he grabbed his guitar and placed it in front of me, his arms snaked around my waist and his fingers touching the guitar.
"Ok put your hands on the guitar." He ordered and i did. He intertwined his fingers with mine and he started playing the guitar.

Afterward I turned my head to look at him,our lips Locked with eachothers as we kissed passionately.
"Do you know how long I've been waiting to do that?" Daniel smirked.

Au// sorry I haven't updated in ages guys!