I - 5 Signs Of True Love

Sabi ni Shakesphere, "The course of true love never did run smooth..."

What if you're the kind of person na gagawin ang lahat to find true love....

Enough na ba ang courage and patience para mahanap mo ang night and shining armor mo?

Sa halos libo libong tao na makikita mo o nakakasalubong mo sa daan, hindi mo masasabi kung nakita mo na ba siya, o nakausap, o nasilayan man lang...

And then one day,

May isang taong huhuli ng paningin mo...

Pero ang masakit dyan, parang di ka nageexist sa mundo niya...

'Yun ba yung, "never did run smooth" na sinasabi ni Shakesphere?

Is there a word "never" when it comes to love?

Or anything can happen kapag naniwala ka sa possibilities ng pag-ibig.......

Ako si Mika, and just like any other people in the world, I believe in love.

~

Mika's POV

Feeling in love? Its like parang araw araw birthday mo.

You're too excited na malaman kung anong magagandang mangyayari sa'yo....

And the best part of it, hindi mo alam, walang assurance pero hopeful ka to anything good to happen...

Location: Baguio, City
Date and Time: Friday, 8:52 AM

"Goodmorning!" That was the first word that I said to my best friends after waking up.

"Aba! Mukang maganda ang gising ni Daks! *smirk*" Ara said then laughed.

Victonara Salas Galang — Ara/ Vic for short. She is one of my college BFFs. We call each other "Daks". She's very close to me and clingy too. She is our present team captain, and unlike me, she has a love life.

"Syempre naman! Can't you feel it?" I said then stretched my arms while smiling.

"Feel what?" Carol asked then smirked too.

Carol Ann Cerveza — We call her Cars for short. She is also one of my closest BFF and she is very funny and easy to get along. She is also one of my "GGSS" besties. She is also my teammate and batch mate.

"Love" i said na medyo napakunot ang muka ko.

"Nako Mika ang aga aga ha! Pinapaalala nanaman yang love life na 'yan ah. Alam naman nyang naudlot yung akin." Kim said and then all of us laughed.

Kim Fajardo — She is also one pf my closest BFFs and we call her Kimmang/ Boss Kimmy/ Kimmy/ Snow White/ Puti for bullying. She is very funny and energetic but inside, there is a pain hiding behind her smiles.