Help?

Hey everyone. Bet you're all pretty angry with me huh?

I won't avoid the obvious issue here. I've completely neglected you guys as readers and this story as a whole. I understand that, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

So allow me to get to the point of this message. Recently, actually yesterday from the day this goes  up, I received some very nice, very inspiring comments on the last chapter I'd posted.

These two individuals ended up having a conversation among themselves, however asked that I continue. People have been asking that I do for awhile now. Guys, I want to deliver a great story to you all more than anything.

As selfish as it is, I ask you all forgive my absence and if possible lend me your help.

See, I've been in a bind for a long time. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea how to continue. It's killing me that I'm unable to update. So I'm asking you all as the readers, what would you like to see? What would you like to happen?

If at all possible, leave me some ideas in the comments. All will be taken, all will be reviewed. Within a few days of this, hopefully I'll have what I need to get in gear and update.

I quickly wanna say thank you. You  guys are the absolute best, and I look forward to hearing ideas soon. This Isn't my story anymore, it's ours.

-Anime Nerd.