Elevator Ride

An exhausting training of the Green Archers just ended and Thomas forgot to bring an extra shirt — because he was already running late this morning — so he got no choice but to take a bath at their dorm. Before he fixed his things, he drank water from his tumbler first because he was so worn-out. Anyone would be after a 4 dreadful hours of training.

After fixing his things, he immediately walked towards the elevator so he can go back to their dorm and take a bath. As he was walking, sweat was dripping off his forehead and nose and it kept flowing down. When it reached his mouth, he decided to lick it. He licked it sexily. Ang alat, he thought.

The elevator door opened and he went in. He pressed the ground floor button as he entered. The elevator stopped moving when it was already on the seventh floor of the building. Someone's probably going down from this floor. He slightly moved to the side to give way to whoever is going to come in. When the door opened, he was surprised to see his ex, Ara Galang.

Yup, Ara was his girlfriend. They became together for God knows how long but shit happened so they broke up. Ara is wearing a sleeveless top — which is very unusual because Ara usually wears a T-Shirt during their training — and he noticed the tattoo in her shoulder. She looks really hot with it — the thing running on his mind right now.

"Hi, Ara." Thomas started the conversation.

She looked at him and answered, "Hello." and then she smiled. She still looks cute whenever she smiles with her teeth and braces out.

"How are you? I heard the team lost to UST in straight sets last Wednesday."

"I'm good. Yes, we lost. We got so overwhelmed after winning against Ateneo eh."

"Oh. Bounceback next game, Idol."

"Don't call me that." She told him in a kind of irritating tone.

"Don't call you what? Idol?" He smirked. Since they broke up, he knows she hates it when he calls her idol. Remember his tweet for her? She didn't reply publicly because she got annoyed. She thanked him through a private message but her thank you was like a thank-you-for-the-greeting-but-I-don't-need-that-bye kind of thank you.

"Stop fishing. You know I hate it when you call me your idol because I know I'm not." She rolled her eyes.

"Lalim ng hugot. You were once my idol naman ah."

"Yeah, I once was." She rolled her eyes again. You know what, she can receive the best eye roller award.

"You can still be." She looked at him when he said that and then he winked at her.

"Tigilan mo 'ko ah."

"I'm serious."

"Matagal pa April Fools Day, my dear ex. Don't mess with me."

"I'm not messing with you. I told you, I'm serious."

"Fuck off."

"Shut that bad mouth of yours and kiss me."

"What did you just say?!" She shouted. She punched his arm. "Kapal ng mukha mo, you fucker!"

"Ayaw mo? Edi ako na lang hahalik sa'yo." Thomas said and then he grabbed Ara and kissed her. She was trying to get away from him but she couldn't because he is too strong. He pushed her against the wall of the elevator. She couldn't resist him anymore so she responded. Thom bit her lip and she moaned. She missed that. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it. She moaned louder. It turned him on. They know something deeper is going to happen but the bell rang indicating that they're on their floor already. Sayang, their minds said.

"Bye, idol." Thomas said and winked afterwards. He quickly planted a soft kiss on her cheek before turning his back on her and started walking while grinning stupidly. Ara was left there frozen, thinking about what happened and what could have happened if they are in the right place. When someone walked inside and asked her if she's going down, that's when she came to her senses and realized that she was supposed to go out too.

---

A/N:

Hello! We're back again. Lol ang weird ba na nagkasya lahat ng kalokohan nila Ara sa isang elevator ride lang? Well ganun daw talaga pag uhaw na uhaw. *wink* We lessened the details on this one kasi mabait kami today and sobrang nahihiya talaga kami sa oneshot na pinost namin during the holy week AHAHAHA soo yeah, thank you for reading!

- Lily and Riri x