Soo just a note

I'm not sure if anyone will actually read this ,but in case someone does lol , I would just like to share some lovely things that I have learned over this summer :3 I was in a very bad place  freshman year , I was surrounded by a lot of hate at home and it really took a toll on my self esteem and such . Eventually I hated myself. I was in a place so dark I honestly just felt numb. about everything. I resorted to cutting amoungst other things just to feel something . But eventually something inside me just snapped. I am person and I DO NOT deserve to feel like this . I learned that no one but myself could fix me . I lost some friends , and yes I changed , but I became more independent and the self hate started to go away, well I guess I shall start my list .

#1~ It is most certainly okay to be sad dear, its natural. Listen to some Mayday Parade and cry your heart out , and then eat some ice cream . You'll feel better . Promise.

#2~ Don't let anyone's opinion of you change the way you look at yourself. They don't know the whole story , and frankly just like you don't like everyone , not everyone will like you , accept it.

#3~BE 100% YOURSELF, who cares if all your friends wear Hollister , or band shirts , or whatever . DRESS HOW YOU WANT, LOOK HOW YOU WANT , TALK HOW YOU WANT , THINK HOW YOU WANT. The only person you need to impress is you .

#4~Help others :3 you would be surprised at how making someone smile can give you purpose n.n

Well that is all for now <3 Love it , hate it , or ignore it , I've put it out there. <3  And if anyone on here needs to talk I will always listen , that is all .