School

Yall got to see this *in top* Ok Back to the story

Jaden POV

I woke up the next morning smiling cuz of last night, I like Mara, but Ik that River like me so and I sorta like her too. I need to stop thinkin bout it. I don't even knoe what school she goin to,plus me and River have been friends forever sooo. I went to go to the bathroom,but Sebastian ass was in there.

Me- Hurry Up!

Sebas- Niggah damn. Hol'up

Me- Fuckk that I'm goin to the one downstairs.

When I finished doin my hygiene stuff I put on a black shirt, some white joggers and my black n' white jordan retros. When I finished, I walked to Mara's house idk why, but I did.

Mara POV

I woke up, did my hygiene, and put on a black crop top, some white shorts, and my black,pink,and white retro 13s. When I got done someone knocked on the door. My ma got it and said it was Jay. I was a lil happy,but yesterday it seemed like River didn't want me talkin to Jay she was giving me the death stare but idc tbh. When I walked downstairs my ma said to go with him to school bcuz we'll be goin to the same one. I was honestly happy. We left n' then started walking to school.

Jay- So...

Me-So...

There was an awkward silence until Malak came and broke it.

Malak- Wassup Jay. Hey ma'.

Me- Ma'?

Malak- Yeah

Me- Ok...

After a few minutes of walkin in silence the whole squad was walkin and talkin. Evry time I said one lil thing to Jay, River acted like she had a problem....like damn, but Imma leave it alone cuz I ain't fightin for sumthin stupid.

------------------------------------------

When we got to school, I went to the office to get my schedule. They gave me a "buddy" to help take me to my classes. I didn't care at first, but when they called Malak down to the office, I was frozen.

Counselor- Malak will you please help Ms.Mara to her classes

Malak- Ok *smirks*

Bruh he is killin me with this smirkin shit

Malak- Let's go ma'

Me-  Boi if you don't stop callin' me that

Malak- Whatchu' gonna do...ma'

Me- Bye Malak i'll find Ms.Davis' class by myself

Malak- Nahh come on.

When we finally got to Ms.Davis' class(3rd Period) the Whole Squad was there. Evrybody was starin' at me,but i didn't care.

 Ms.Davis- Mara you will be sitting next to Mr.Delarosa. Jaden please raise your hand.

Me- Ok

I went and sat by Jaden. River just sat there staring, it was starting to get aggy.

Jay- Hey*smiles*

Me-  Hey

Jay- What's wrong

Me-Nun don't wrry bout' it

------------------------------------------

The day past by fast we were already goin to lockers. I was so happy until I saw a note on my locker that said STAY AWAY FROM JADEN OR ELSE just as I was reading it, Jaden came up and hugged me.

Me- Hey Jay

Jay- Hey. What's that?

Me- O it's nun

Jay- Ok...so do you want to come to the park with squad tomorrow

Me- Sure

Jay- Aight bye ma'

What is up with boys and this ma' shit

When I got home I got on my phone. While I was on instagram, someone from an unknown number texted me saying I TOLD U TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM wtf I didn't pay it any attention I just went and took a shower,brushed my teeth, and went to sleep. I'm still going to the park with Jaden and Squad tmmrw and ain't nobody gon' stop me.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Who do you think this unknown person is???????