Squad Sleepover Pt.2

Lamara POV

I am so confused about yesterday that I honestly didn't know what to do. I'll just try to forget about it. Anyway...it's my birthday bitches!!! Squad is  going to skyzone today and we gon' be lit.
Even though all that shit happened yesterday...it's still my birthday and i'm bout to turn tf up. I got up,did my hygiene, and put on this

I went downstairs and all I saw was squad knocked tf out

I went downstairs and all I saw was squad knocked tf out. I yelled,"TWERK TEAM!!!" and everybody jumped up and started twerking(the boys tried to twerk)I said hey to everyone,but Riv wouldn't talk to me. After we stopped talking and shit everybody started running to the bathrooms(there are 3.)The only people left downstairs were me,Jay,Malak,and Sebastian. WTH? Why did everybody else go upstairs?

Malak- soooo

Jay- soooo

Me- What?

Malak- Nun

I couldn't hold back anymore

Me- Sebastian wth you did that to Niya?

Sebastian- Wym I fucked her up?*smirks*

Jay&Malak-*laughs*

Me- That shit ain't funny you really hurt her calling her a side and shit.Why tf would you say that?

Sebastian- My bad damn it's just I got my eyes on somebody else

Me- IDGAF!You need to apologize to her and take responsibility or your child!

Sebastian- I will...just not right now.

I looked over and saw Jay eye raping me.

Me- Wth you lookin at Jay?

Jay- Beauty

Malak- Niggah you corny as hell.Anyway....I forgot to say Happy Birthday Ma'.

Me- thanks

Jay- Why the hell are you so rude to me?!?

Me- You knoe why.

Jay- I really don't

Me- Niggah you lie too fucking much that's why. You probably didn't even tell  your girlfriend about our conversation yesterday!

Jay- I don't have a girlfriend anymore....I broke up with Riv

Me- Wth?!? That's why she isn't talking to me!

Jay- I'm sorry ok! Is that what you want me to say?!?All you look at is how I lied to you,I try my best to get a second chance with you and you can't even see that! I broke up with Riv to have a chance with YOU and yo' ass still dwelling on the past!WTF do you want me to do?!?I've liked you for the longest and you can't even get over the fact that I was with River!I try to stop thinking about you,but I can't!You are tearing me apart and you don't even knoe it!

Me- I didn't knoe...

Jay- Well now you do*starts walking away*

Me-Jay

Jay- WHAT

Me- I apologize I didn't knoe

He walked outside and I followed him.When I walked outside he was sitting on the stairs.

Me- Jay

Jay- Yes...

Me- Are you ok?

Jay- Noo the girl Iove doesn't feel the same

Me- jay it's just-GCO

He cut me off by kissing me I wasn't going to kiss back at first, but I did eventually. I pulled away after a while.

Me- Shit

Jay- I'm sorry I just couldn't hold back anymore

Me- Stop saying sorry

We turned around and all of squad was outside. All the girls except for Riv were smiling. River walked back inside mad and when I looked at Malak this niggah face was red ash. He turned around and walked back inside. Then Sebastian decided to speak up.

Sebastian- Saniya I'm sorry baby for what I said. I had my eyes on someone else at first,but I realized if this girl dealt with me for this long time I should stay with her and my child. I love you.

Saniya- I love you too.

Noah- Well since everybody is speaking up I guess I should say Azaria I really fucked up by cheating on you and I really wish you would give me a second chance because no girl has ever made me feel the way you make me feel. Please be mine again

Zari- Ok

Taliyah-...*starts crying*

Tayvion- Don't cry liyah,it's okay he doesn't deserve you.

After a while everyone went back inside and River ass punched me in my jaw. I shook it off because I'm not bout to beat her ass again.

Me- Listen River you only want to fight me because Jay broke up with you because he likes me so I suggest you sit your ass down

River- Hell no

I hit the bitch one time and she was out.

Benny- Ohh she wasn't ready....

Me- Benny stfu.

Taliyah- Well since your birthday was ruined how about we go to skyzone tomorrow.

Me- Idc i just want all the drama to stop.

Mike- Well before it does I just want to say Kyla I don't want yo ass you could've gave me HIV,but thank god you didn't because I want Mara

Me- Niggah I don't want you

Mike- Bitch

When he said that Malak and Jay started beating the shit outta him and they didn't stop until the niggah was bleeding.

Kyla- Wth would yall do that?

Me- Bitch you steady worrying bout him and he don't even want you

I'm not gone lie she slapped the shit outta me,but oh no no no,this bitch bout to get beat

Everybody- Damn...

Benny- Before this happens I suggest you run Kyla and I also suggest everyone else to get their phones out

I grabbed the bitch by her hair(Idk what's up with me and hair)and slung her ass down. I punched her in the face so many times you couldn't recognize her anymore. I kept beating her ass to where the bitch was coughing up blood,but that didn't stop me. It took almost everybody in that house to get me off her and when they did I kicked the bitch in the chest.

Taliyah- Damn......Mike you and Kyla need to get tf out my house.

When they left me,Malak,and Jaden washed the blood off our hands.

Me- Does anybody else want to fight before I go upstairs

Everybody- hell no

Me- Then goodnight

Girls(except riv)-night boo

I went upstairs and took a shower and did my hygiene. I laid in the guest bed on instagram and getting texts from people  saying Happy Birthday until I started fallin asleep. This so called birthday was just omg...I hope tomorrow is better.

-----------------------

A/N: Idk what to say except damn...