Little Secret

(I changed their ages to 17 ok)

Lamara POV

I really need to tell Jaden what happened between me and Malak two days ago, but all he'll want to do is fight him.. Right now i was laying in the bed cuddling with a sleeping Jaden and  just looking at him because squad had a sleepover to welcome Malak back.Everyone left except for me and jay, malak and nadia,and saniya and sebastian. I started playing in Jay's hair and he smiled and opened his eyes.

Jay- Goodmorning babe*looks at me* what's wrong?

Me- Nun I'll tell you later

I guess he saw the look on my face and asked

Jay- You sure?

Me- Yeah

Jay- Alright.

He gripped me tighter in his arms and fell back to sleep. A hour later I got up, did my hygiene and put on a a black tank top that said boss in blue, some blue joggers and my black forces. After that I flat ironed my hair and came out the bathroom to wake up Jaden. I decided to mess with him so I ran and jumped on him.

Jay- Baby don't do that

Me- I do what I want and no one can tell me what to do

Jay- Oh really?

Me- Yep

He picked me up and threw me back on the bed. He pulled off my shirt and started kissing me up and down roughly. He started taking off his pants and knowing i'm still a virgin he knew that would scare me.

Me- Jay stop!

Jay- Then call me daddy

Me- No

Jay- Ok then

He took off his pants and started taking off his boxers.

Me- Daddy! damn u happy now?

Jay- But you do what you want...

He got off of me and went to the bathroom. I put my shirt back on and went downstairs to see Nadia kissing Malak. Idk why but it made me mad, but I shook it off and went in the kitchen and cooked for me and Jay. When I finished cooking for us Malak decided to speak up.

Malak- So who is that for

Me- Me and Jay

Malak- So you didn't make me nothin

Me- Did I stutter

Malak- No

Me- Well there goes your answer

Malak- Rude ass bitch

Nadia- *laughs*

I paid them no attention and walked upstairs and saw Jay dressed.

Me- Here's your food

Jay- Thanks

Me- No problem baby

After we ate we cuddled and watched Lights Out. Everytime a scary scene came up i grabbed onto Jaden. When the movie was over jay fell asleep and I got up to get some water. I was walking downstairs and I heard moaning in niya and sebastian's room so I just ran past that to see Malak and Nadia still making out on the couch. I went in the kitchen and then i saw Malak get up and follow me in while Nadia recorded him for some reason.

Malak- You're a bitch you know that

I turned around looked in the refrigerator, the oven, and all the cabinets.

Me- Who you talking to?

Malak- You with yo ugly ass

With that I got pissed so I decided to tell his little secret.

Me- You weren't saying that two days ago when you kissed me in the hospital room

Nadia- He what?

I saw jay walking down the stairs.

Jay- Wtf?

-----------------------------

A/N: Sorry to leave yall hanging but I want to know what you think will happen next.