Chapter 2

Phil woke up to Dan being gone. Phil got up and went to the kitchen. He was going to make coffee but he found a still shirtless Dan already making some. "Good morning..." Phil said. They need to talk about what had happened. "Good morning. What cereal do you want?" Dan asked in his sweet sleepy voice. "Um shreddies. So can we talk.." Dan looks at Phil. "We need to. I figured we could do it over breakfast." Phil nodded. They both got their cereal and sat on the couch in the lounge. They sat there eating not saying anything for a while until Dan broke the silence. "Phil, I have wanted to do that for a long time. I have been falling for you for a long time. I feel safe when I'm with you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't know how." Dan said tears starting to steam down his face. Phil wiped the tears from Dan's cheek. "I love you Daniel. I have since the day we met. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you were straight. So I never told you." Phil explained, his voice full of emotion. Dan took Phil's and his bowl and placed them on the coffee table next to their mugs. When he was done he hugged Phil. Phil looked at Dan. "Will you be the bear to my lion?" Phil asked holding Dan's face. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that! Yes! I love you lion!!" Dan responded excitedly. Both extremely happy and excited they kissed. Happy to know that their love for one another was equal they cuddled with their laptops scrolling through tumblr. They had to be careful not to let people know about their new found relationship. They wanted to keep it a secret so people would stay out of their business.