Chapter 3

"Wake up bear. I made coffee and pancakes." Phil said sweetly trying wake Dan. Dan sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning. I love you." Dan said leaning in and kissing Phil slowly. Phil helps Dan out of bed and they walk together to the kitchen. They both made their plates and sat down at the table. "This is delicious, Phil. Thank you." Dan said with a mouthful of pancake. Phil, taking a sip of coffee, nodded and smiled. "So we need to plan out our next gaming video. Do we want to to sims or undertale or something else?" Phil reminded. "I feel like we haven't played with Dil in a while so probably sims." Dan said. Phil nodded. When the boys were done with breakfast, they sat on the couch and played halo together. When they were done they got dressed and went into town. Dan got a new shirt and Phil got a jacket for the BRITS. When they got home they both went to the couch and assumed the tumblr position for several hours. Laugh and joking around as always they had a nice quite night. It was about 2 in the morning when they decided to go to bed Dan went to his room and change into his pjs and Phil did the same. On his way to the bathroom Dan stopped by Phil's room. "Hey baby. Come here." Dan said standing in the door of Phil's room. Phil got up and walked over and Dan kissed him. Phil pulled Dan into his room and they laid down on the bed. Cuddling until they were both asleep, it made them both feel safe.