-What if he's over protective?-

I couldn't sleep that night, it was virtually impossible to do so. The Viktor guy was snoring away like thunder on the couch in my basement. It was funny the first 2 hours, now it's just annoying. Sum it up? Alright. Well, this guy put a gun to my head to get into my house. Turns out that he was car - jacked and hard wired to track people like me down. He scared the living crap of me and I thought I was gonna die, but really, he was just terrible at asking. Now he lives in my house. And I simply don't know how to react. All this thought was fading away, and I was about to fall asleep when I heard the loudest snore of all. You don't know how temped I was to make it stop. And that spiked me up, I couldn't sleep the whole night after that, because I knew it would only get louder. Maybe I was too nice.

Yup... too nice.

--

I took the opportunity to finish off writing an (insert choice of essay) for tomorrow to waste some of the time that I have to listen to that bloody man snore. I swear, every snore this guy gets louder. Hard to concentrate....
I take my pencil and place it on the paper, finishing off the paragraph about ( C/O/E)) , my eyes drooping as I shook myself awake. Wait! I wanted to sleep but.... I'll just finish this for class. I began to create sloppy letters to complete the sloppy paragraph, and continued to do this for the rest of the night.
--

I lift my head up from my arm, only to see my arm covered and drool and to wake up to the smell of smoke. I stood up groggily and held my forehead, taking my time walking down the stairs to see Viktor staring down at the stove. He turned around.
"Hello, (Y/N)." He said.
"Um, hi....?" I said uneasily as I examined the stove. He had 2 plates on the counter with black and ashy bread with cheese oozing from the sides.
"Might I question what you are doing? " I asked, cocking an eyebrow.
"I make grilled cheese for you and I, see?" He said as he pointed to the plates. I nodded slowly and yawned.
"Yeah, right." Me, being to tired to not realize anything, realized that something must have caught on fire. He grunted and turned his head around, grabbing a plate that was the ashiest of all and gave it to me, laying it on the table as he sat across from me with his plate. I looked down at it again  , picking it up , only for the poor fire ravaged sandwich to fall to nasty ashes and a mixture of gooey cheese falling between my fingers. I sighed in disappointment.

 "... Viky...."

" My name is not Viky, My name is Viktor." He sighed. There was a long silence. 

"..... Yeah, I'll call you whatever i want to call you, /Viky/..~" I snickered as I walked off to the bathroom to go and wash my hands. 

~~

I splashed some water in my face, which definitely woke me up, then heard a loud crash , then something shattered. I ran out from the bathroom , only to see the one and only moron, in a surrounding circle of shattered china from the china cabinet . (No, no that China XD )  

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Can't I leave you alone for 2 minutes?!" I growled. He simply shrugged and went on with life. I wasn't so impressed. 

"Hey! I was talking to you, you asshole!" I said as I ran up to him and kicked his leg. He let out a colorful array of Russian swear words, turning around and growling at me. 

"U-uh oh. I-I'm sorry about that. Heh.." I chuckled nervously as I backed up slowly as he reared up on me, pushing me uncomfortably against the far counter. I knew I couldn't underestimate him, I mean, look at the guy. I knew I shouldn't be talking to him the way I am, nor should I have kicked him... He glared down at me, his eyes a hateful red. The-not-so-scared-but-is-willing-to-kick-some-ass (Y/N) came out of me to talk. I stood straight up, biting the inside of my cheek and furrowing my eyebrows.