seven

Namjoon|>

I entered inside my apartment, nearly tripping over a boot in my path. I headed for the couch, exhausted from today. But I stopped when the stench of mold hit my nose.

I pinched my nose shut with my fingers just as my gag reflex began to react to the smell. I scanned the room, spotting a leftover sandwich from the nearby grocery store.

I bounded over to it, carefully stepping over the other things that littered my floor. I grabbed it, went to the kitchen and tossed in the trashcan before it started getting stronger.

My place was a mess. I felt too lazy to clean it up myself most of the time so if you came over, its more than likely that you would see a soda can or two around. And I was busy with my music and my job too so I didn't have the time either.

I leaned back up against the counter and something caught my eye out the window. I looked outside to see the same guy I met a moment ago, bright blue tee and black skinny jeans that seemed to fit him in all the right places, carefully carrying a trash bag across the parking lot to the dumpster.

I smiled to myself as he pushed it into the dumpster through the side hole. He seemed like a hardworking guy unlike myself.

I watched as he stood there for a moment beside the dumpster and then started walking back towards the building. Something told me that I should have asked to help him earlier, but what could I do?

Someone like me helping someone as perfect as him was not an option. There was no way he would let me. I also had a pizza coming soon and I didn't want to miss my dinner.

Then again I had invited him. I was just beginning to let that sink in, and I got worried. If he came. If, he came, I would be screwed. What an impression to make with a trashy home.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tapped the phone button. I knew who could help me with this. I waited as it rung a few times, then he picked up.

"Hey, Jimin. You and Jungkook up for some cleaning?" I spoke into the phone.

"Whats the payment?" A voice sounded back from over the phone. Of course he wanted something. No one I knew would clean without getting something out of it.

"How about pizza?"

//im a jikook hoe so