Chapter3 Moving and him

Hi guys there is going to be texting in this chapter and because it looks like talking I'm going to change the font to this one
Phoebe xx

We all woke up so early this morning we were leaving for America today so we all had quick showers I put on what is in the picture below

We had already shipped the big things like beds and sofas so they were already in Virginia and we got all of the furniture my dad is going to buy his own as he has a tiny one bedroom apartment and he said he doesn't need anything fancy because he ...

We had already shipped the big things like beds and sofas so they were already in Virginia and we got all of the furniture my dad is going to buy his own as he has a tiny one bedroom apartment and he said he doesn't need anything fancy because he is gonna be at work most of the day every day.
It was so hard to leave our house but the hardest thing of all that I left was my best friends I'm already missing them.
After about 1hr of driving we got to the airport by that time it was 7:15 which is way too early to be awake we went through security and everything and went to board our plane. The plane stops in NY so it was easy for my dad to get off then, we said our goodbyes and watched him exit off the plane.
Then we were back in the air. Once we arrived we got our suitcases and went out side to get a taxi, we had to wait in a really long line to get one but we got one eventually. By now I was actually really excited to meet my new neighbours and make some new friends, mum also said the house had a giant Garden and a really big swimming Pool as well.
We got to the end of our new street there are tall trees planted in rows along the side walk along with flowers beside it looked so welcoming then we stopped and the house to the left of us was beautiful then as I was admiring it mum said get out and go in and claim your rooms, we went up and claimed our rooms but there was something weird in my room there was a kind of hatch in the wall behind an old chest of drawers I was curious but I was gonna check it out later when I had the time after my weird little find came back down stairs and asked mum if she need our help and she said to just stay here or go to the park down the street with Maggie.
Ester Maggie and I all walked down the street to the park we let Maggie off of her leash she ran towards the gate to the skate park she was small enough to slip though and she nearly got run over by a really cute boy on a skate board I Recognised him from somewhere but I couldn't think where.

The boy-hi my names Jacob I'm sorry for nearly squashing your dog

Macie-it's fine don't worry about it I'm Macie this is my little sister Ester and my dog Maggie, nice to meet you Jacob

Jacobs POV
this girl is really cute and her accent is adorable I wonder if she's new around here because I haven't seen her before

Jacob-i like your accent it's cute, are you new round here because I haven't seen you here before?

Macie-yeah we literally just arrived but our mum had to go and do something I guess going to ask about what time our beds and sofa are arriving

I looked down at my watch it said 5:05 mum said she would be home by 5:30 so I decided to get Ester and Maggie and take a slow walk home. But before I could leave Jacob tapped me on the back and made me jump

Jacob-hey I was just wondering if you can remember the name of the street your house is on because there was a house for sale next door to mine and I was hoping we could walk back together to see if it's the house I'm thinking of, That's if you don't mind?

Macie-no sorry I can't really remember the name of the street but maybe I could show you the road and then you might be able to tell if it's your road

Jacob-ok cool lets go I can give you a tour of things we walk past on the way back

We didn't really pay much attention  to our surroundings but we just kept walking and talking until last ester yelled at me

Ester-Macie we just walked past our house

Macie-sorry I didn't realise you don't have to yell you scared Maggie

Jacob-wait point to the house again

I pointed to our house, there was a really shocked look on his face

Jacob-really that's really cool I live in the house next door

He said with a shy but excited look on his face but i think he could tell I was also excited.

Jacobs POV
Omg I can't believe this I'm gonna be having an attractive girl living right next door to me.

Macie-Ok that's really cool do you mind if I knock later to hang out for a bit

Jacob-alright then that sounds cool just knock if you need anything

After that we both went inside. I ran straight up to my room because my was home so she could now look after Ester as soon as I got up there I sat on my bed that had just been dropped off and started texting Mollie.

Macie-hey what's up I hope your not snogging my boyfriend rn😂

Mollie-how did you know

Macie-WHAT?

Mollie-jks😂😂

Macie-I hate you 😂💕

Mollie-so what u been up to so far

Macie-not much I just came back from the park with Ester and Maggie. Oh and a boy called Jacob nearly ran over Maggie with his skate board but he's really cute so I forgave him and he also walked me home.

Mollie-that's cool so you already have a friend there

Macie-gtg but I'll text you later my mums calling me to go down stairs to help her put up sone shelves ilysm miss  u so much already too 💕💕

Mollie-alright I'll text u later then then you can tell me more about this Jacob boy I miss u too 💕💕 see ya gurl xx

Hi guys with this fanfic I'm trying to slow it down a bit so it's more realistic because most fanfics are they meet and they ask each other out straight away but just tell me if you would prefer it like that.
Phoebe xx