Chapter5 Things i find out

I reach for the hatch and slowly pull it open its pitch black I grab my phone and switch on the torch I climb in it's very dusty and cold but I keep walking until I have found another hatch, i wasn't using my common sense and pushed right through it.

Jacob-hey! How? what? ehh?

Macie-oh hi Jacob I'm sorry for scaring you I didn't know where this lead to and I was curious

Jacob was sitting on the floor talking to his phone

Jacob-hey while your here do you want to come and talk with me and my friend hunter?

Macie-yeah sure that's only if you don't mind

I sat down next to him he softly stroked my thigh and smiled as our eyes locked then we heard a noise from the screen

Hunter- umm hi Jacob aren't you gonna introduce us?

Jacob-oh this is my new neighbour macie she's from London and Macie this is my friend hunter

Macie-hi hunter

We spoke for a while and read some comments it was fun we ended the broadcast and I checked the time on my phone it was 1:45

Macie-oh shit Jacob look at the time

Jacob-oh well

Macie-is your mum asleep yet?

Jacob-yeah I heard her close her door earlier so that usually means she's asleep do wanna go check it your mum asleep I'll come with you if you want

Macie-yeah lets go check

Jacob-aww little Macie is scared of the dark and wants me to hold her had

Macie-No! But I still want you to come with me

I started blushing

Jacob-alright lets go then

We step through the hatch in his room and crawl into the dark space between our rooms this time I didn't think to put my phone on so we were shuffling across the floor trying to find the other hatch. As we were doing this I came across some metal bars I called Jacob over and we finally put our torches on.it was a ladder,leading up to another hatch. He reaches where I'm standing and grabs my hand he told me he would go first.

Jacobs POV
I'm slightly scared at the moment but I don't want Macie to go first because I want to see if it's safe or not. I think I actually might like her.
I asked her to hold my phone while I climbed the ladder and reached for the other hatch I told her to stand back in case anything fell out, I yanked it and a huge cloud of dust flew in to the air below me, I poked my head up in to the small space there was a massive attic with a small window.

As Jacob was climbing he got a text from hunter the guy who we were just broadcasting with it read "hey bro u know that girl u were broadcasting with I think she's really cute looking and I think you might like her by the way you to looked like you were gonna kiss awww Jacobs got a crushy wushy"
I didn't know what to do so I just left it. By the time I looked up Jacob was already though the small gap in the ceiling.

Macie-hey you ok what's up there

Jacob-I can't really see anything right now can you pass my phone please

Macie-yeah sure can I come up there

Jacob-k be careful the ladders a bit wobbly

I climbed up, I got to the very top and I thought I was fine but I slipped on something and landed right on top of Jacob we started laughing but then our eyes locked and he leaned in I was getting i tingly feeling in my stomach we were about to kiss and then something hit the small window of the attic we both jumped up. We turned our switched out torches in our phones.
There was an old pool table, foosball table, lots of different sized boxes with lots of decorations in there was pots of paint and other paint supplies and lots of other bizarre things.

Jacob-what do you wanna do then?

Macie-I dunno,  should we try and open the small window

Jacob-yeah I don't know how I've never seen this before I've lived her nearly all my life

Macie- come and help me open it then

He walked over to me and helped me push it open it wasn't a really small window it was about half a meter by half a meter. We opened it and there were just bricks in the way so  we pulled them out of the way and put them on the floor beside the window they were the bricks that the whole outside of the house was built out of it seemed like someone used to live here in secret. We then sat on the floor and spoke about family and stuff in the summer breeze. It was the perfect first day in America.

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter I have a really good idea for what to use the hidden attic for it you have any ideas please comment them because your idea might be better than mine
Phoebe X