Chapter 5

~Drakes POV~

I was really proud of Maggie she did really good up there telling everyone her secret. When she finished I quickly stand up walking over to the back of the stage only to get stopped.

"Hey baby did you miss me" says the most annoying voice ever

I turn around to see the slut of the school Diana " What do you want Diana"

She smirked " Can I not talk to my boyfriend"

I laugh " Why would I date a slut like you plus I have a girlfriend and I love her"

She glares at me " You will regret not wanting me Drake"

I turn away and start walking towards Maggie " Sure ok"

I walk out onto the stage walking up behind Maggie. I put my arms around her waste pulling her close to me.

She quickly turns around in my arms smiling up at me I smile back leaning down and giving her a small sweet kiss.

I slowly pull away from the kiss grabbing her hand " Come on im taking you some where"

I gently pull her out of the school towards my car. We get. in then I start driving off.

"Where are we going?" Maggie says smiling at me

I quickly look over at her and smirk " Its a suprise baby "

By the time we get to are destination it's already dark. quickly get out of the car running over to Maggie's side of the car I open her door. I grab her hand pulling her over to the back of the car so I can give her the outfit I got her.

I open the trunk pulling out some sweatpants and a T-Shirt then I pull her out some tennis shoes. I turn around to give her some privacy to change.

"Im done you can turn around now"

I turn around and smile " You look very beautiful "

I grab her hand while she starts to blush I pull her to where I have a movie screen set up and some blankets on the ground with a basket of food and treats.

I put in the movie Divergent because I know its her favorite movie. I walk over to the basket and pull out some popcorn and some sour patch kids for Maggie and a Hershey bar for me.

I walk back over to her sitting next to her on the blanket. I hand her the sour patch kids While putting the popcorn in the middle of both of us.

~Maggie's POV~

Its really nice that Drakes doing this for me. I really love him and I can tell he also loves me. I never want to lose him. I lay my head on his shoulder munching on my Sour Patch Kids. I absolutely love this movie I love the whole Divergent series. Four is so hot I said in my head or so I thought so. I hear Drake clear his throat I look up at him " Did I say that out loud? "

He nods " Yup "

I smile " Oppsy but you will always be hotter then him "

He smiles and gives me a soft kiss on my head pulling me closer to him if that was even possible. I never ever want anything to happen to us. My screen lights up when I got a text I look down at the text to see I had a Model gig tomorrow at noon.

I smile looking up at Drake " Do you want to come to my modeling gig tomorrow afternoon?"

He smiles " Sure ill come "

I smile nodding"You can actually just spend the night if you dont want to go all the way home"

He nods " ok"

He smiles down at me one more time before reaching into his pocket. I looked down in his hand to see a red velvet covered box I instantly start to get nervous.

I sigh of relief when he opens the box and it was a necklace. He laughed at my nervous face " Lol im not gonna propose to you right now "

I start to smile like crazy when he pulls the necklace out of its box. He looks over at me gently turning me around so he can put the necklace on me.

He lifts my hair gently pushing it over to the side before clipping the necklace around my neck.

I look down at the necklace around my neck and smile looking up at Drake " Its beautifull"

He smiles at me " I love you Maggie "

I smile giving him a kiss " 8 love you too Drake "

I start to yawn after saying that and I can tell Drake noticed because he picked me up and started walking over to the car.

I dont remember what happened next because I fell asleep in Drakes arms. I felt safe very very safe and warm.