Chapter 1

This is just a rough draft for how the story will be like and a little about how Aphra is like!

_____________________________________________________________________

Aphra darts through the halls, this is her third time this week being late to her morning classes with Professor McGonagall.  

She mangaes to not trip over the stairs this time and arrives at her class 15 minutes late.  

She breathes out,"Sorry.....I.Was.Held.Up"  

Aphra is a unusual one, she has never lied in her life. She always tells the truth however nobody will ever believe her.  

Professor McGonagall lines her lips and narrows her eyes at the late student at her door. Aphra could feel the stares from the students and she swore some were laughing at how ridiculous she was looking. Aphra did not have time this morning to dress properly or even look in the mirror. She could feel her blonde hair brushed only on one side of her head, her robes were hanging off her shoulder and her shoes were muddy as always. She clutches her books closer to her chest.  

"I'm terribly sorry Professor but I swea-" 

"Just sit down and...ten points off gryffindor for being late. This was your last warning." She was clearly in a bad mood, everyday.  

Aphra nods, and slowly creeps towards the back of the tables and sits alone. Aphra sucks in a breathe and bangs her head on the table. A few heads turn back and a flow of whispers flow through the room. 

"Oh its just the cursed one" 

"Being loud as usual" 

"She must love the attention" 

Aprha was used to these vile comments thrown at her for the past two weeks since school started. However, she does not get bothered by them anymore and has become good at ignoring them for the past two years at Hogwarts.

Professer McGonagall starts speaking again and Aphra doesn't care that she is missing the lesson. She was good at school and never really panicked when homework overflowed. She manages to get it all done in time.  

The only thing that mattered to her right now was to not miss lunch, she missed breakfast and she clearly was starving. Last nights dinner was toyed with by the Slytherin, which made her puke it back out.  

Aphra is the typical bullied one because of her past. This did not stop her to just curl in a ball and cry. She will fight back, she was known around school for her foul language, she would outrage in front of her enemies when the hatred got to the point where it  just annoyed her.

----------------------- 

I will not update unless I get 10 votes and 10 comments! Thank you!