3: Awkward

The blonde girl woke up with a smile in her face.

Family.

She smiled as she remembered the scene that happened yesterday.

Friends.

She chuckled when she remembered Kageyama choking.

She jumped off to her bed, stretching her arms as she slightly close her eyes.

"I have friends now, atlast." She thought.

Shivers rapidly ran down to her spine when a sudden buzz waked her up totally. There's someone downstairs.

"Yes?" She said as she slightly open the door, revealing her best friend with a warm smile on her face. Though, she knows there's something wrong.

"Oh. Rea. Come in." She said making the gap wider for her to come in. Rea comfortably walks in, going straight to an unused couch and sit.

"What's your breakfast, Yuki?" She asked, staring at the blonde closing the door.

"Well, I haven't cook anything yet, since you're too early." She said as she ties her hair up into a ponytail.

"Well then, go take a bath an I'll do these things up." Rea said, once again jumping off the couch, going straight to the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks." Yuki said, not able to argue anymore, because she agrees that Rea's a better cook than her.

As soon as Yuki goes up, Rea started to cook some food for their breakfast and for her friend's lunch.

It's always a routine. Rea would always go to Yuki's house to eat some breakfast with her or sometimes cook for them both.

She'll always do it, since her best friend's somewhat independent.

While on the other side of the house, Yuki, remembered that she have to ask her friend's problem. So as soon as she fix herself, she went down quickly.

As she got the last step of the stairs, the doorbell buzzed once again.

"I'll get it!" She announced, probably don't want her friend to be disturbed.

"Too many visitors this early, eh?" She stated in her mind, bored.

As she opened her door, she mentally facepalmed when she saw who's behind it.

"Damn. I forgot about this." She thought once again.

"O-oh. H-hi, Yamaguchi-kun, Tsukishima-kun." She hesitantly said.

(•-•)/ \(•-•)

"I-is Takara-san taken?"

Shocked was written all over the blonde's face, since she didn't expect that Yamaguchi likes her friend.

"W-well, she's not. But..." She scratches her nape, still uncertain for what her next sentence will be.

"..she likes someone." Hurt crossed Yamaguchi's face for a second, but it's changed with a determined one.

"D-don't worry! I'll help you out if you want." She said because she thinks these two would be a great match.

"Really, Nakamaji-san?" His face lit up, hoping.

"Yeah. You could come over my house tomorrow morning so we could talk about our plan." She said, somewhat fangirling for he friend's love life.

(•-•)/ \(•-•)

But an idea suddenly crossed to her mind. "This might be a chance."

"Hey." She walked near to him and whispered. "She's in there." She said as she points inside her house. Yamaguchi stiffened and glanced to his friend for a while.