18: One-sided

Lights.

Yuki groaned as the hot sun rays suddenly ruined her sleep, making her put her hand hopelessly in front of her face.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" A voice said before her sheets have been forcefully pulled from her.

"I know you're tired from the training camp, but it's Monday today!" Her best friend said and she finally gave in. She sat while scratching her cheek, surprising the other girl.

"Are~? What is this? When did you wear a shirt while sleeping?" She cluelessly asked and the blonde suddenly became flustered.

"U-urusai. Just...go back to the kitchen. I'll take a bath."

The weird gesture the blonde made didn't get pass her brown eyes but she decided to brush it off as she tied the curtains.

"Okay then. Tsukishima-kun and Yamaguchi-kun are waiting downstairs so be quick." Yuki almost tripped as she heard the megane's name, but soon manage to gave a nod as they finally make hold of their respective door knobs.

(•-•)/ \(•-•)

"Ano~! She's already taking a bath so please just wait here for a moment!" She cheerfully said that the blonde replied with a nod, making her slightly frown. Hence, she smiled again to cover her true feelings as she continued to walk towards the kitchen again.

'Takara-san...' Yamaguchi's forehead slightly creased just by the thought of Takara hurting. More, that she's pretending that she didn't care at all.

That said, the freckled one can see through the barrier clearly, as if it is transparent.

He knew how she felt inside.

Because he feel it himself too, but Takara isn't aware of that.

And Takara, isn't aware, that it's because of her.

Tsukishima noticed the seaweed's reaction, but he decided to not point it out, since things might be better this way.

Minutes passed, and the breakfast is all finally done and now placed in front of the three, all ready to eat as they were just waiting for the blonde girl to come.

The tension that the three felt is entirely visible, seen as they three are just staring at an empty space quietly.

They all felt the same tension, but then again with some different reasons.

Yamaguchi, felt really uncomfortable and hurt, knowing that Takara liked his best friend but it's unrequited.

Takara, on the other side, felt awkward since the first major memory she can remember of them three, or rather two, is when she boldly confessed her love for Tsukishima.

While our dear Tsukishima, really didn't feel those negative things at all, just a bit uncomfortable. But he decided to be quiet, considering that he knew almost all. He just felt that he's not gonna be the one who'll break the ice, knowing that it would be out of his character.

Before the tension could grow even more, the bipolar girl came walking downstairs, gaining the three's attention.

"Sorry for waiting." Now, she's definitely in her quiet mode on, making Kei confused on will it be a good thing or a bad thing for the issue that is currently happening.

"Ittadakimasu."

(•-•)/ \(•-•)

A certain short blonde haired girl stared at something from afar, not really knowing what to do as she stared at the four walking figures.