26: Height

The group sat exhaustedly outside the booth.

We have the three first years still shivering in fear, Takara smiling as she tried to calm the group, Yuki not breathing, and the great grand peasant named Tsukishima Kei spacing out.

Tsukishima Kei, spacing out.

The screams of horror seemed to be stucked in his ears, to the point that he can still hear Yuki's horrifying screams echoing in his mind.

"Kyaaaaah!"
"SHIT!"
"WHAT THE FUCK WAAAAAAH!"
"Omg TSUKIIIIIIWAAAAAH!"

He absentmindedly shivered as he caressed his almost purple-colored arm.

He got himself beaten up by his girlfriend, making him more scared to the girl rather than the scary booth. He really believed that she could replace it.

"T-Tsukki, are you okay?" The freckled pinch server finally found the courage to speak when he saw the pitiful state his friend is suffering right now.

"O-oh." The arrogant male have nothing to do but to helplessly nod because he knew himself that he is not okay physically.

(•-•)/ \(•-•)

"Oi. Are you okay?" The tall manager asked his fake boyfriend kind of rudely, as she is uncomfortable when it comes to saying sorry to someone, especially when they're actually not in nice terms.

Tsukishima decided to just click his tongue as he ignored the girl's question, starting to walk faster to match the group's speed.

"Hey, beanpole, are you angry?"
"Hey, Tsukki~!"
"Oi, megane."
"Are you really angry, Tsukishima?"

This went on more for a several times but then Yuki stopped walking and sighed.

'This kid...' She sighed again because she have no choice. She walked faster and was able to catch up to Tsukishima and soon get a hold of the blonde's hurted arm.

The boy was surely surprised with the girl's gentle hold, but still managed to put a poker face on.

"S-Sorry." She mumbled, almost just whispering in the thin air.

He was totally shocked. He knew that this girl is a tsundere, but here she is, standing beside her, holding his left arm carefully as if it is something so fragile, looking down on her shoes, feeling guilty on what she have done.

He smiled a little little bit but soon replaced it with a nasty smirk.

"What? I can't hear you." He leaned slightly towards the girl, clearly teasing her.

"S-sorry." Her voice became louder, but only enough for Tsukishima to hear it. Red hues are also visible in her cheeks, completely uncomfortable for the word that she repeatedly said.

"Whaaat?" This scene made the tall bean pole remember something, it's just that he can't point it out.

The ex-middle blocker puffed a huge amount of air and shouted.

"I SAID I'M SORRY, DAMN IT!"

Her voice caught the whole group's attention, especially the three guys who remembered a scene. Tsukishima finally realized on who the girl was resembling for a second.

Oh. The King.

(•-•)/ \(•-•)

"Carousel! Carousel!" Some sweat dropped, while some dead panned.

Apparently, Hinata played a bet with Tsukishima, and the tall bean pole unfortunately lost.

"Really?" His girlfriend annoyingly teased him as he just lost a battle against the shrimp.