Chapter 1

Aramina P.o.V.

It was another day for me a know the usual get up at 4:00 in the morning to clean and cook for the people I'm supposed to love. Ah well, it does make sense. I am a freak after all. I walked down the stairs and face planted because my leg twitched and gave out on me. Stupid ticks. I made myself some waffles and while they were being made I cooked my "parents" breakfast. When my "father" got down stairs I had just finished making both of my parents food.

"Slut what took you so long I thought that you were faster than that. Huh I guess you just can't trust a freak to do everything right." My father said. I looked down.

"I'm very sorry sir, I will go faster next time." to be completely honest I was starting to wonder what made them hate me so much. Come do it all it takes is a little cut and one of your problems will be gone forever. Oh no, not this again. If you're confused allow me to explain. I have been hearing voices for over half a year they have been urging me to kill my parents and my bullies to kill the whole town in fact. And I was actually considering do it. I was knocked from my thoughts when my Mother kicked me to the floor.

"You little bitch don't you know it's rude to stare." She yelled at me.

"I am sorry ma'am it won't happen again," I responded. 'Don't you know that it is rude to kick people who are lost in thought?'

~Time skip brought to you by Toby being his annoyingly cute and awesome self~

I was walking to school when I saw my bullies waiting for me at the gate. I sighed and walked up to them.

"Hey, little bitch come to have your morning beating?" Sophie asked me, smirking.

"Heh I hope she will scream very loud," One of the boys said.

"Don't get your hopes up. The slut will do anything to make us angry," Bethany another of the girls reprimanded.

"Still it would be nice," Another of the boys countered.

"True it would," Jason agreed. Jason was Sophie's boyfriend, but that did not hold her down in her current relationship she had slept with almost all of the boys at school.

~Time skip brought to by Toby annoying the crap outta Masky ;)~

After school I took a walk in the woods to calm down before I went home and I knew for a fact that no one would come after me because the forest was haunted or some other shit. After getting to a specific point I turned right and began to go back to Hell #1 aka home. As I was walking I had the sensation that something was behind me and diagonally to my left and to my right. I ignored it and kept walking. Once I got home I noticed that both of my parents cars were gone and it was only 5:00. Yeah! I have time to make waffles for myself and actual food for my parents. I made their dinner and just ate waffles. The second I finished cleaning my parents came through the door yelling and screaming their heads off. *Sigh* I guess they got into another fight.

"Slut what do you think you are doing?!?!?!" My mother stopped yelling at my father for a split second just so she could yell at me.

"I am sorry ma'am you seemed to be discussing something very important and I did not want to disturb you," I replied meekly.

"Hmmph whatever where is our dinner," She snapped.

"Right here ma'am," I replied and got their food. When they were done I cleaned up and went to my 'room' actually it's just a small closet. That's it I'm done with this place tonight everyone dies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote comment like and do what ever the hell you like and which is better: waffles or caramel cheesecake? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oooo what if you mixed them oh that would be heavenly. Anyways see ya later guys.

~Magic