Chapter 3

Aramina's P.o.V.

"Oh, I almost forgot something," I smirked, "This is going to be awesome to watch." I walked back to the edge of the forest and connected two wires. Toby looked at me like I was insane, which I guess I am somehow. I held up three fingers and counted down the moment I hit 0 a bomb blew up, my bomb to be exact and that bomb hit another and that bomb hit another and so on and so forth until the whole town had been blown up. Then I climbed a tree and just watched. After a couple of minutes, some people went up to Toby. They talked for a little bit and then he shook his head and pointed at me. The other two looked up and I waved like a little kid. That made all three sweatdrop. Whaaaaaaat I'm just being me. I climbed down and walked toward them. They brought out weapons and that caused me to bring out my own and begin glaring at them which caused my Tourette's to go out of control. When they saw my weapons stained with blood they tensed. Before we could begin fighting Toby stepped in between us. I frowned but put my weapons away anyway. The others did too.

"What is your name?" The one with the feminine mask asked.

"Call me Twitch. What are your names?" I asked them.

"M-my name i-is H-hoodie." One of them answered. I just stared at him. Then I pounced on him.

"You are so ADORABLE." I squealed. He was definitely surprised cause he just stood there.

"Twitch off," Toby commanded.

"But he is so adorable," I pouted. Then Toby went all chibi on me and I just stared at him and then I pounced.

"It's too adorable," I screamed and then I think I passed out. Heh heh whoops. Oh well.

Masky's P.o.V.

Oh dear, we seem to have another Toby. Fan-fucking-tastic. When she passed out Toby picked her up and began going towards the mansion. I really hope Slender does not kill me for this. But I must admit she does seem like a pasta. *Sigh* She will probably a hand full. Though it seems that Toby can control her quite well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah sorry I forgot that this was supposed to be Twitch's profile whoops I'll do that next Bye.