What Happened Here?

Hey guys! Hehe. I'm gonna like writing this chapter. Anyway here we go!

Natsu's POV:
"Erza where are we goin?" I asked. It's the first time I spoke since we got on the train.

"I don't know. I just told the the train's driver to drop us off the closest he can to it. He said there's actually a recently built stop exactly in the town we need." She said back and looked at the paper. "It's somewhere called....Montalongo." She looked at me in confusion.

"What? Never heard of the place before Erza?" Gray asked.

"No. I haven't. And you know me. I know almost every place that's close to Magnolia. This has only been an hour drive and the driver announced we'd arrive there in another hour." She looked confused and didn't know what to do. I shrugged and looked out the window.

'Lucy...will you let me take you home now....?'I asked in my head.

-1 hour time skip-

"Natsu were here." Erza said and tapped my shoulder. I got up and walked past her.

"Give the pyro some space. Stupid idiot just feels upset because Lucy kissed Totomaru." I heard Gray say. I did get a little mad but just kept waking. When I got off the train I looked in horror.

"What the hell?" I asked. Erza, Gray, and Melain ran out eyes wide. "What happened to the village?" I asked out loud.

"I can tell you that...." I heard a female voice. Oh no....I know that smell. "You look so familiar..." I heard her say. I turned eyes wide. It was Lucy! But her eyes were a shade of red.

"Lucy that's enough. You don't need to remember them just yet." Called a strong male voice. Lucy bowed and then he jumped from a tree and landed beside her. "Hello. I'm Scar. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

"There you are!" I heard from the village. "You give her back to me!!" That's....Totomaru! I turned quickly and he was all beat up.

"But she's all mine now. Don't you see the fire in her eyes."

"Totomaru....." Lucy whispered.

"Lucy....be punished for remembering!" The guy yelled and Lucy started screaming.

"Lucy!!" I screamed. I ran for the guy named scar and was full of anger. He dodged my attack and I fell beside Lucy. "Lucy...I'm here. It's ok." I said softly. Erza had seen me and got the Scar guy distracted with fighting her. Lucy was trembling and it literally looked like there was fire in her eyes. I was shoved away from her by Totomaru. 

"Lucy....my dear Lucy. Are you ok?" He asked her. He held her close and she whispered something to him. He got up and started to walk away.

"What the hell? You're just going to leave her here?" I said. I felt sick. How could he do that to her?

"It's not me she wants. She's said she's done with me." He said.

"Done?" I asked and looked down to her. "Lucy.." I said and fell to my knees beside her. She raised her hand and put it on my cheek.

"You know Natsu....I didn't ever actually leave FairyTail...." She smiled faintly and started to wipe her hand. The mark....it started to show up. "And the mark on my back is just temporary." She coughed loudly. "My special mission from master was to 'leave' and make you realize you were being controlled by someone. Looks like I've done my job.....now do yours." She said as her head fell.

"Lucy...." No answer. "LUCY!!!!" I yelled and hugged her tightly. I heard Erza scream from pain and I got up, putting Lucy down softly. "You will pay for killing Lucy..." I said and ran at him. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!" I yelled and I hit him in the back. He went flying towards Erza. She hit him with heavens wheel. Gray and Melain had gone to see if anyone was in the village. Scar laid there for a minute.

"That was good. More. I need more." He said. He was freaking me out. He laughed and charged for me. I dodged him but then turned to see him. "Fire dragon wing attack!" I yelled and it was a direct hit. It looked like he was knocked out.

"Hey! We found these two. They are from Phantom." Grey yelled.

"I use teleport magic. I'm taking him to the council when we knock him out and they will lock him up."

"It won't be that easy..." I heard. 'Shit.' I said and turned to see him standing again.

"Natsu. Single attacks won't help. We have to combo attack. Lucy told us that before she was...." The girl looked down. I nodded and saw Totomaru walk up.

"Let's do this." He said.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Heavens Wheel!"

"Ice Make Lance!"

"Ice Make Charge!"

"Iron needles!"

"Fire Seal!"

"Gravity Bind!"

We all yelled and sent our attacks to him. Then we heard someone else yell.

"TAURUS! VIRGO! AND SCORPIO, ACCOMPANY THEIR ATTACKS!" Lucy! That's Lucy!

We heard the guy scream in pain. "Lucy.." I said as I seen her barley stand.

"I'm not dead Natsu. I'm ok..." She said as she started to fall.

"Lucy no!" I said and ran over to catch her.

"Here's a portal to FairyTail. You guys be safe." The girl said. Then vanished along with her other guild mates and the guy who was now unconscious. When we went through the portal we were in the middle of the guild. "We're home." Erza said. Everyone started crying when they saw Lucy limply hanging in my arms. I took her to the infirmary and Wendy came in to heal her.

"She'll wake up in a couple days. She just need rest." She said. I nodded and sat beside her. Wendy sat on the other side.