IX

"Te quiero tanto qué a veces no me acuerdo"

"I love you so much that at times I forget."
-

"I haven't been ignoring you?" I replied trying to sound calm.

"Cut the bullshit cam" beth said stopping the car making me almost hit my head on the dashboard.

"Goddammit Beth who the hell taught you how to drive? I could of died." I responded.

"Stop trying to change the topic you know damn right who taught me how to drive but that isn't important what is important is why have you been ignoring me?" Beth responded looking furious at me. She stopped the car and I look and realized that we've reach my house.

I rolled my eyes opening the car door walking out.

Beth followed my movement and started following me "Hey I'm not done talking to you! Answer my question Dallas."

Beth realized that I wasn't going to stop. she suddenly grabbed my arm making me stop and turn back to her. Making us press together.
"Listen to me you dickhead!" Beth exclaimed fuming with anger.
Already frustrated I cupped her cheeks somewhat aggressively making her face me looking at her eyes before flickering my eyes to Beth's lips making her stop talking and chest rise as she tries to calm herself.

"You're so annoying" I say before pressing my lips against her.

I stop in surprise as Beth starts kissing back while running her hand through my hair. My heart was beating so hard.

We stay kissing for a few minutes before Beth pulled away.

"What are we doing?! No no I'm so stupid for kissing back I have a boyfriend Cameron! I just." She paused rubbing her temples taking deep breaths before starting again. "Okay we need to pretend that never happen I'm sorry I don't know why I kissed back we were just in the moment."

My cheek rose in embarrassment. This kiss met absolutely nothing to her. I nod my head slowly looking down at my shoes. "Why can't you realize that I love you?" I say to Beth looking up at her seeing the realization rise to her face.

-
This is all over the place lol sorryyy.
I might just use Spanish quotes all the time lol. 👀