chapter four

Isang linggo palang ang lumilipas and dami ko na agad ginagawa nakakaloka naman talaga. Ang daming projects and school events na dapat asikasuhin. Hindi naman sa nagerereklamo ako kase I want this. It's just irritating to see girls fighting in school premises at this hour , instead me doing my work here I am watching their little drama what a waste of time.

"I know you are flirting with him. Mang aagaw ka. " This fresh man is really brave to fight a senior year.

"huh! Sino kaba ha? You are just came from nowhere accusing me for snatching J from you. How brave you are to fight me like this? Can you stop talking nonsense kid. "

" Bakit naman ako matatakot sayo? Age doesn't matter ika nga nila. Im just fighting my rights."

"What rights you are talking about? So immature. Tsk. Alam mo girl, you should attend special classes for good manners and right conduct before confronting me like this. Kid these days. Kaano ano kaba ni j ? huh ? para sabihan ako ng you are fighting for your rights?? "

"wala kana don. Basta stay away from him. Kung hindi talaga."

"oh please, spare me with your threats I don't care what you can do. Because you don't know my capabilities as well. Wag ako pag sabihan mo, kundi si j. Understood? If you're done to share your insecurities you can go and attend your classes kid. So you can learn something."

I rolled my eyes, Claudette handle the situation maturely. Well, I can't let this pass they still create arguments inside of the campus and lot of students witness it.

"ehem.. before you guys leave can you come with me first ?" I said. Claudette shocked for my appearance well, the fresh man didn't show any fear. Probably she don't know who I am.

"who are you ? friend kaba niya? Well, kahit pagtulungan niyo ko hindi ako papayag mag patalo." I smiled at her.

"including me zab?" Claudette answered. I just nodded at her. Students are whispering lagot and patay. Ha! They must know how maldita I am when it comes to scenes and fights.

"So come on girls follow me on my office, I let you guys excuse for your next class. By the way, Melody the freshman, I'm the school president nice to meet you and welcome to the campus." I smiled at her with sarcasm.

Hindi na sila sumagot instead they just follow me until we reached my office and let them seat in front of my desk.

"okay, so what is that all about ? care to explain."

"pres, you know I should not be suspended because of this. She started it and I don't even know who she is. She blocked my way and accused me for something I didn't do." Claudette is so calmed and I don't know whats on her mind. There is something wrong with her.

"well melody? Explain yourself"

"kasi po, ahm.. kaya po nagawa iyon kase nakikita ko si j na pumupunta dito at inaabangan si Claudette, im following j for months now kaya alam ko na nagkikita sila. Kaya I decided na dito mag aral para mas masubaybayan ko kayong dalawa hanggang sa nagkaroon ako ng pagkakataon na iconfront ka. Sorry." Confusion in claudette eyes is readable. I see how emotions are mixed with her.

"who are you ? kaano ano ka ni j ?" she asked.

"same question here melody. "

"J is my fiancée Claudette. Arrange marriage but I do love him when I first saw him 5 months ago. I know he don't want this marriage obviously because of you. However, we can't break the engagement, coz j's family needed it. Investors are pulling out because of their family controversy I don't know if you know about it. And because I loved him, I'm doing everything just to win his heart but how can I do it claud? If every time he sees me, hate is all I see in his eyes. 4 years age gap. I'm thinking because he sees me a kid like you do. Or he hates me because he will be married to me or because he can't be with you. Yes, claud I'm insecure, to the fact that he can't see me because he was blinded by you." She cried her hearts out.