Hold On

"Laurens! Have you seen my quill!" Alexander yelled, searching John's home. "I'm not the one who lost it so how would I know." John retorted, drunkily. Alexander rolled his eyes and sighed. "Is there ever a time when you're not drunk?" Alexander asked irritated. John chuckled and slung his arm around Alexander, "What's wrong love, you mad 'cause you can't find your little bird feather?"

Alexander huffed and moved John's arm. "That's not why I'm upset Laurens. I'm just witnessing you killing your liver." John puffed out his cheeks and furrowed his brows, "Well at least I didn't have drunk sex with my best friend."  Alexander stiffened and turned around to look at a victorious John. Alexander smirked and quickly tackled John.

"Alex, what are you doing?" John asked, completely clue less to why he's pinned under Alexander. "What's wrong John? Are you uncomfortable?" Alexander asked with a smirk plastered on his face. John shook his head, "Act-actually, I'm quite intrigued." John said, his words slightly slurred. Alexander furrowed his brows and growled, "Doesn't anything get under your skin?" John shook his head and propped himself up. "Sorry love." John said before kissing Alexander's nose.

Alexander's eyes widened while heat rose to his face. He rubbed his cheeks and retorted "Stop getting me so flustered. That's my job." He said as he cupped John's cheeks and brought his face closer to his own. "Feel anything yet?" Alexander asked, rather seductively. John nodded and pushed Alexander away. "A severe case if nausea." John muttered before he ran to the window. Alexander watched as John nearly fell out the window. "Alex...everything hurts." John said in pain and leaned against the window seal.

"I warned you. Now you must deal with the consequences." Alexander said, ignoring John's need for aid. "No Alex...this is different. I feel a bit f-faint." John said, nearly falling over as he held the windowsill. Alexander rushed to John's side. Alexander attempted to hold John up while John clenched Alexander's shoulders. John's breath was shaky and filled with pain. Each breath sounded agonizing and his face showed how painful it was.

"I believe you had to much to drink." Alexander said, still holding John up. John winced and held onto Alexander tighter. "Where does it hurt John?" Alexander asked guiding John to the bed. John slowly moved one of his hands to his abdomen. Alexander sighed and placed his hand over John's. "It's probably just an upset stomach, why don't you just rest." Alexander stated quietly, intertwining his fingers in John's. John smiled weakly and nodded. Alexander leaned in a lightly kissed John's cheek. "Just hold on."