I've Gotta Go, Gotta Get The Job Done

John picked up his bag and scanned the tent. He had to admit, he had some good memories there. The memories weren't the only thing he would miss. Alexander. He would miss his laugh, his smile, his beautiful brown eyes, and his continues chatter.

Alexander came up behind John and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I'm...going to miss y-you." Alexander choked and pressed his lips against John's neck. John sniffed and turned to face Alexander. "Promise that you'll write?" John's voice cracked as his eyes watered. Alexander nodded and hugged John.

John sighed and buried his head in Alexander's neck. "Alex...I...there's something I should tell you." John said quietly, to the point to where it was barely audible. Alexander moved away and rose a brow. "What is it?" He asked worriedly and watched as John furrowed his brows. "I'm...well...I'm married." John muttered and stared at the ground.

"What?" Alexander's voice dripped with jealousy. John let out a shaky sigh and bit his lip. "I'm married." Alexander stepped back. "Why are you telling me this now! We can't even talk about this! I actually want to maintain a healthy relationship with you!" Alexander yelled. John flinched and smoothed his hair down.

"I was scared! Alright! I'm sorry! I never really loved her!" John sighed and dropped to his knees. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He repeated quietly and blinked back tears. "John..." Alexander sighed and kneeled down near him. "You don't have to apologize." Alexander said as he cupped John's face in his hands.

John looked up, his eyes red. John leaned in quickly and pressed his lips against Alexander's. Alexander froze until he returned his affection. John moved closer as tears streamed down his face. Alexander pulled away and wiped John's tears with his thumb. "Don't cry, Jacky." Alexander said as he continued to wipe John's tears

John bit his lip an took in a deep breath. "That was our last kiss." John muttered. Alexander shook his head and pulled John into another kiss. John immediately kissed back and grabbed Alexander's collar. Alexander pulled John closer and moved away from the kiss. "This isn't our last time together. I promise I will write you a letter everyday." Alexander said and kissed John's forehead.

John nodded slowly and wrapped Alexander into a hug. "I love you, Alex." He mumbled as Alexander squeezed him tighter. "I love you too, Jacky." Alexander replied and kissed John's cheek. John shifted a bit and moved away. "I have to go now." John sniffed and stood up. He picked up his bag and headed towards the exit of the tent. "Goodbye Alexander." John said as he left the tent.

What was Alexander to do now? He was now alone.

A/N
Only one more chapter guys...I hope you're ready