Chapter 2

Do you remember that boy that used to like me at middle school?! Yeah,he was Niall Horan,Zayn's band mate.

Can you spell it? Yes. A.W.K.W.A.R.D.

Anyways,I don't think that he still has any feelings for me & I don't think he'll recognize me,it's been 3 years now,I must admit I have changed a little bit. Even if he recognized,it wouldn't be awkward,right?! Well,I hope so. I'm going to visit Zayn & I don't want any drama to interrupt our time together.

Zayn's P.O.V

I was laying on my bed,thinking about my Emily. We are together for a year and a half,it has been amazing,I must admit. She's so close to be perfect,she is beautiful,funny,sensitive,kind,I can go on & on,but I have to pick her up from the airport. My thoughts were interrupted  by 4 boys standing at my bedroom door "what do you want boys?!" I asked them "we just wanted to ask you when are you going to pick Emily" Lou asked "I was just about to go" I said.

I got up from my bed,took my car keys & went to pick her up "see you later lads" I said over my shoulder as I was closing the door to our shared apartement.

Niall's P.O.V.

After Zayn went out to pick up Emily,we went to the living room. Louis&Harry watched the tv,Liam was on twitter,while I was thinking about something,someone actually.

Emily,not Zayn's Emily of course. But this name brings back so much memories,I had a huge crush on a girl back in middle school. She was beautiful,beautiful blue eyes,when you look at them you feel that you're staring into a deep ocean,the way she smiled,made everything better,the way she let her hair down. Even the sound of her laugh made the room brighter. Everything about her was just perfect.

I didn't like her actually,I loved her,yes she was my first love. After 40 minutes of thinking about her & remembering all the memories back from my old school,my thoughts were interrupted by Zayn's voice "boys,we're here"

I looked up to see Zayn standing,and a shy girl standing beside him "Lads,this is Emily&Emily,these are Louis,Liam,Niall&Harry" he introduced us. All the boys went attacked her with big hugs.

While I just stood there,and all the feeling I had for her,came rushing back to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ops! What do you think is gonna happen?! O___O

CHAPTER 2,HERE YOU GO! :P

Sorry,I'm a little bit hyper today :p

So,if you like it,please vote & leave your comment,I'd love to hear your opinions :) xxx

-Haidy