Chapter 6

Niall's POV

I went up to my room & sat down on my bed. What am I gonna do now,how am I supposed to act?! Should I react normally around her? But I can't! I get this feeling whenever I'm in the same room with her,I know that's a terrible thing to say,but I can't control how I feel!

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on my door "come in" I told whoever was standing at the door,Zayn entered the room & closed the door behind him "can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked "yeah,sure. What's up?" I asked him "what's wrong with you?" he asked,not showing any emotion.

"what do you mean?" I asked confused "you know I was just asking because I feel that you're all peachy!" he said angrily "Oh,you talked to Emily?" I asked him nervously "Yes,I did & I didn't like what I heard!"he snapped at me "what do you mean?" I asked him.

"you know exactly what I mean Niall! Don't you play the fool with me!" he shouted angrily "why do you hate her? What did she do to you so you could hate her like that!!!" he kept shouting,while I didn't know what to say "You know,I was walking in the hallway when I heard someone sobbing in the bathroom,it was Emily! She was crying because she thought that her boyfriend's best mate hates her! Why'd you do that!" he yelled at me,anger filling every inch of his voice.

I looked at the ground,ashamed,not knowing what to say. I was completely shocked,she cried because she thought that I hate her,that's kinda sweet,NO NIALL FOCUS! SHE'S ZAYN'S GIRLFRIEND! "I'm sorry Zayn,I'm gonna talk to her to apologize for what I did" I said no daring to look in Zayn's eyes "where is she?" I asked,getting out of the room "she's in my room" he answered,his voice softened a little bit "Okaii,see you in a minute" I said,as I was about to leave the room,he held my forearm.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you" he said to me "no problem,I know you're angry,but I'll fix it. I promise" I said smiling at him "Thanks Niall" he said patting my shoulder "yeah" I said leaving the room. Now I have to talk to Emily...alone...in Zayn's room. Great! Note the sarcasm!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 6! Hope you're enjoying this fanfic so far :)

What do you think is gonna happen next?! :o

Don't worry,all the drama is coming...soon :p

If you like it please vote & comment,I'd love to hear your opinions :) xxx

-Haidy