Chapter 12

Emily POV

Zayn & I went back to the livingroom,I sat beside Rebecca & Laila,far from Louis. Zayn sat in his place,beside Harry & Liam. "first,Louis I think you shoukd apologize for 2 people,one is Niall & the other is Emily" Zayn told him in a warning tone.

Louis groaned & looked at the floor "look,I know I was harsh with Niall" he said,biting his lip "do you mean that you weren't harsh with me?!" I asked a little bit offended "I mean..Emily,you just came here yesterday. You don't expect us to be friends that fast,do you?!" he asked raising his eyebrows.

Zayn,Harry,Liam & Rebecca had a shocked expression on their faces "LOUIS!" Laila shouted at him "c'mon babe,you're gonna shout to me because of her?!" he asked smirking. I stood there,not knowing what to do,I don't know if he's joking,I don't know anything. Tears formed in my eyes. "Gosh,Louis,you're such an asshole" I said,my voice cracking at the end,as some tears fell freely down my cheeks.

I ran to Zayn's room & locked the door behind me. I threw myself on the bed,covered my face with a pillow,screamed as loud as I could & started sobbing endlessly. I was so happy to solve things with Niall,now Louis?!

I wanted to talk to Niall about his fight with Louis,but hell no. I'm not interfering in anything that has to do with Louis. I don't know what they're gonna do with Niall,but I guess I'll find out in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Next morning*

Niall POV

I woke up,rubbing my eyes. My head was pounding,then I remembered all the events that happened yesterday. I groaned,I don't want to deal with anything from the drama today,but I guess I have to. Plus,I've already made up my mind,I should just man up & go tell all of them what's really happening!

I went to the bathroom,washed my face,changed my clothes & went to the livingroom. Emily wasn't there,it was just Louis,Harry & Rebecca. I went to the kitchen & found Emily sitting on a chair,her bowl of cereal infront of her untouched.

"Good morning Em" I told her,she looked up at me,I smiled & she instantly smiled back "morning" she replied "where's the rest?" Laila is taking a shower, Zayn & Liam are still sleeping" she replied.

"If you're not eating,why aren't you sitting with the other 3 in the livingroom?!" I asked confused. She sighed,got up to put her plate in the sink "after you went up to your room,I got into a little bit of a fight with Louis" she said,looking at the floor.

"Louis?!" I asked shocked & she nodded "he was the friendliest one here" I said confused "well,I think people change,but I didn't expect it to be so fast" she replied,looking up to me,I saw a few tears form in her eyes "what was wrong with him yesterday!" I said,pulling Emily in a hug.

She smelled really good,SNAP OUT OF IT NIALL! My mind scolded me,we pulled away,she looked at me & smiled a warm smile "c'mon,let's sit outside with Rebecca & Harry,just ignore Louis" I said grinning "cool,we can make him jealous" she smirked "exactly" I replied laughing. God,we are so childish.

We entered the livingroom "morning Haz,Becca" I said smiling at both of them. Emily & I didn't take a single glance at Louis. "Good morning" they told us,smiling back "we sat on the same couch,squeezing beside them. While Louis sat on the other couch by himself "guys,you know one of you can sit beside Louis" Harry stated,Emily & I looked at each other,then back at Harry.

"Oh" he realized what we were implying. He sat next to Louis "no Harry,come sit next to us,we didn't talk much since I arrived here. I'd love to know more about you" she told him,giving him her best warm smile "okaii" he shrugged & sat down beside us "excuse me,I'm going to the bathroom" Rebecca said & went out of the room,she gave me a look before going out.

I shrugged it off,I don't want to deal with her right now,I'm having fun here. "so,what did you want to talk about?" he asked Emily "tell me more about yourself" she said grinning "Hazza,you'll leave me sitting here alone?!" Louis asked in disbelief. Harry looked at Emily.

She pouted & gave him an adorable puppy dog eyes "well,I can't resist this!" Harry said pointing at Emily,with an 'aw' look on his face. Louis groaned & looked at the ground. Emily & I looked at each other & tried to hide our laughter,but a chuckle escaped our lips.

Louis looked at us glaring  & looked at the other side of the room "I know what you're trying to do" Harry whispered to us,smirking. The three of us looked at each other & started laughing like fools "is it that obvious?!" Emily asked,still laughing "obviously!" Harry said,whiping the tears from his eyes.

Louis sighed loudly & got up from the couch & out of the room. 

We looked at each other & smiled proudly "I'll go talk to him" Harry told us,getting up from the couch "go on" I told him smiling "Thanks man,sorry if we caused any problems with Louis" I told him again "no problem,I'll solve it,he can't stay mad at me" he grinned smugly & went after Louis.

Up till now,we're doing a pretty good job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you're enjoying this fanfic so far :D

If you do,please vote & comment,I'd love to hear your opinions :) xxx

Oh & I'm writing another story,but it's not a fanfic. Go check it out please,it's called Just One Tweet. Thanks :)

-Haidy