(4) Mixed emotions .

Date : Friday June 23 , 2016

Where : Bianca's house

Time : 9:02 pm .

Bianca's P.O.V;

"Did he call you again?"

"Yas ! You think I should answer? Like I want to answer but at the same time I don't . I'm confused as fuck"

"You do what you want to do bee . But don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart again"

"yea.. Ima just keep ignoring his calls" 

Chresanto has been calling me all day . I really want to know what he wants , but it's most likely that he wants to say he's sorry and shit . I want to forgive him but my heart is telling me not to . I still can't believe he would have sex with another girl while he was on the phone with me . Who the fuck does that?! 

"When you said it was over , you shot right through my heart . Why you let these hoes tear what we had right apart . ooh I was so mad, I should have seen this coming right from the start you sho-" I slid the bar to left to decline the phone call from Chresanto before the rest of my ringtone ended. I was really getting tired of him calling like I was gonna take him back that easily . After I declined his phone call , I ended up seeing my bestfriend Keshawn calling . 

"Essence! Keshawn is callng!" I said while answering the phone .

*PHONE CALL*

"Hey keshawn" I said giggling like a dumby . 

"Wassup ma . What you doin on this fine evening witcho beautiful self" He said in his sleepy voice . I don't know what it is but boys sleepy voices turn me on ..

I giggled "You stay flirtin with me boy ! Anyways i'm just chillin with my bestfriend Essence" I noticed Essence was eyeing me from my periphole vison . I looked and mouthed "what?" She shooked her head while smirking . 

"I have my reasons of doing that" He said laughing "But I called to ask you could I take you out to dinner tomorrow night if it wasn't a problem to Chres.."

"Keshawn , Chres and I broke up Like three days ago"

"Oh . Well forget about that nigga . You wanna go out to dinner with me?"

"Hmm.. Let me think if I have anything to do tomorrow ." I said trying to think "Nope . I have nothing on the schedule so yea i'll go out to dinner with you"

"iight . I'll be over your house tomorrow night around 8:00 ."

"Okay , well bye"

"Who said I was ready to get off the phone with you yet?" He said sounding bossy as hell . I loved when he acted like this , it turnt me on BADLY!

"I like it when you act in charge" I said giggling . I looked at Essence and saw her raise up from the bed "Hold on Keshawn" Where you goin? 

"I'm leaving . I gotta go to work , dueces" She said as she left

I shruged and turnt off my light letting my room be pitch black "iight i'm back Keshawn" I said laying back in my bed snuggling in my covers

"igh .." He sounded so sexy ! lawd ..

"Soo .. what you doing?"

"Chillin laying down in bed talking to you"

"Keshawn you sound so sexy right now" I laughed

"Thank you , so do you . You always sound sexy" He said giggling

'Keshawn I know this is bad but i'm getting horny cause of how you're talking to me" As I said that I put my hand in my underwear and started rubbing my clit slowly .

He laughed "You gucci . Wanna do what we always do?"

"yeaaa .. ahhh !" I moaned on accident

"What the hell was that!?!" Keshawn said laughing hard

"Nothing  . Uh let's just do what we do ."

Where : Chresanto's house

Time : 10:12 pm 

Chresanto's P.O.V;

I've been calling Bianca all day and she hasn't answered one call . But i'm not finna stress over her not answering my calls . I got other beautiful girls that I can be getting . Bianca ain't the only beautiful girl on this earth . I'm tired of her assuming every fucking thing anyway . I don't need that type of shit in a relationship so I think it's time to just let her ass go . 

I got up and went to my mom's room but when I opened her door she was sleep . She was the person that I needed to talk to . She helps me with all my problems but she would tell me the samething I told myself . Just let Bianca go . I walked back in my room and layed down . I decided to call my good friend 

Destinee .

While I was dialing her number I felt like I couldn't .. I noticed that I still love Bianca . I can't do that to her . So I just decided to throw my phone to the otherside of the room and go to sleep ..

Time: 11:58 pm

Where: Bianca's house

Bianca's P.O.V;

 "mmm ... yes Shawn yess .."

Me and shawn do this "thing" mostly everytime we talk to each other late at night . We talk dirty to each other .

"I wish you were here with me so I can stick this big brown cock in yo pussy and make it wetter then it is right now.." He said

"mhm .." While he was saying all this sexy stuff to me I took out my pink vibrater Essence got me for my birthday months ago . I sticked it in me and started rubbing my clit at the same time .

And this went on till 3 in the morning ;) ..

Lmao . yea I know it as some "mature" stuff in this chapter . But that's just how some of my chapters gonna be . 

I can't wait to do the rest of my chapters . There gonna be .. heartbroken, happy, sad, mad errthang  ! Lol 

Looks like chres still got them feelings ;)  Later on in the chapters this story gonna get ya'll in them feelings ^.^

VOTE AND COMMENT !