(12) The Bad News

Time: 7:58 pm

Where: Bianca's house

Bianca's P.O.V

____________________________________________

"Bae can you help me reach the ravioli please !" I shouted from the kitchen . Chresanto and I are currently at my house babysitting my little sister Brianna , She's 4 1/2 years old .

"Yea !" Chres shouted back from the living room making his way in the kitchen

"Get that ravioli can for me , I can't reach it.."

"Cause you so damn short" Chres laughed . I didn't like it when he picked on me about my height . Like just cause i'm 4'11 don't mean that you're gonna sit there and under estimate me .

"Chres stop ." I looked at him up and down .

"Stop what ? I didn't do nothin .." He handed me the ravioli can and I snatched it from his hand causing him to look at me like I was crazy or some shit

"Somebody's period is about to come on ." He laughed like that joke was funny

"Yo , can you just go back in the living room and watch my sister while I make her ravioli cause you're starting to piss me off"

"Wow .. iight" Chres said as he left the kitchen .

Now I don't even look at Chresanto's looks anymore . I look at his personality , what I've noticed is that he plays too much , he takes nothing serious . He also thinks everything is gonna be alright , but really everything is not gonna be okay .

I opened the can of ravioli, got a small bowl out of the cabinet, and dumped the ravioli in the bowl . My little sister Brianna loves her some ravioli . It's not one day that she doesn't eat ravioli . I giggled to myself as I put the bowl of ravioli in microwave and set the timer to 2:30 .

I sat on the counter waiting for Brianna's ravioli to get done . As I was sitting there I started thinking of Keshawn . I loved him , but he raped me and is probably planning me and Chresanto . I never knew Keshawn was liked this . He knew I liked him and I knew he liked me but Chresanto kept on running through my mind at the time . I knew Chresanto would love and care for me better then Keshawn would . Keshawn was one of them bad boys that smoke weed, sell weed, fail grades, and ect . So I knew Chresanto was the guy for me .

The timer to the microwave went off and I jumped in fear . That always happens to me. I laughed to myself, got off the counter, and got Brianna's ravioli out the microwave .

"Brianna ! Your ravioli is done!" I yelled

"Otay !" I heard her little footsteps hit the wooden floor as she ran to the dinning room table . "Sissy , Can you help me pwease?" She struggled getting in the chair

I got a fork out for her to eat with and came in the dinning room with her food "Come on you can eat in the living at your princess table" I held her hand and guided her back to the living room

"Otay ." She let go of the grip of my hand and skipped to her little princess table in the living room. Man I swear this little girl is strong . I sat her food down at her table and gave her - her food and fork.

"Tank yew bee bee" She said picking up her fork and eating

"You're welcome bre bre" I smiled as I sat on the other couch avoiding to sit next to Chres . I could feel him starring at me with a confused face

"Why are you mad at me now ?" He said breaking the silence

"Who said I was ever mad at you ? I just wanna sit alone , that's all" I said looking at him

"Mm .."

I got up out my seat and sat next to him "happy now ? Green giant .." I mumbled under my breath

"Oh you tryna joke ? Girl you look like the midgets from little people big world"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes "But nigga . Atleast my hair don't look like a bowl of Cheerios ."

"Mane , you is really tryna joke!" He laughed

"I'm no trying , I am" I said giggling . He must have thought he was the only one who had jokes . He was wrong .

As I was watching tv I felt my phone vibrate on my butt . I took it out and looked at the caller ID

It was essence .

I answered her phone call .

"Oh my fucking gosh ! Essence !!" I screamed

"Yo .. What the hell is going on between you and Keshawn ? Cause him and his crew kidnapped me and raped me . And it's all because of you !" She nearly screamed through the phone

"What !? How is it because of me ?" I asked her . I was confused ..

"If Chresanto would have never fought Keshawn then I would have never been in this mess Bianca !"

"So it's not my fault Essence ! Don't play that blaming game with me Essence because we both know I would never do anything that will get you hurt"

"I know .. I'm sorry" I could hear her kinda sobbing through the phone

"Essence what's wrong ? Why are you so emotional ?"

"Because I don't want to loose you!"

"You're not gonna loose me Essence. I'm here to stay , okay ?"

"Not for long tho .." I heard her sniffle

"Why you say that Essence ?" I made a confused face cause I have no idea what Essence is talking about . She doesn't sound like herself .

"Because Keshawn said he's coming for you and Chresanto next !" She yelled

Once she said that ..

My heart skipped a beat .

____________________________________________

Hey babays ! I have good news :) I'm starting a new story called "Intoxicated Love" In January <3 I can't wait to start on that story . It should be better then this one ;) Whale . I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I get more then 15 reads -_- Lol .

XOXO :*

LIKE & COMMENT