Chapter 11-Up Up And Away

•Demi Lovato•

"I got it!" I cheered as I finally got the lyrics in my head. I quickly wrote down everything that was in my head as the instrumental played.

"Alright how does this sound for the chorus? No matter how far we go. I want the whole world to know. I want you bad and I won't have it any other way." I read the lyrics to my team.

"That sounds great Dems." My manager said with a smile. We had been working to the past few hours on different projects and even through the jokes we were making some pretty good progress towards coming up with full songs.

"Wanna record it no-" He was interrupted by his cell phone. My cell phone beeped and I checked the message.

From Zayn- hey beautiful im outside ur studio hope this isnt bad timing.

"Oh shit guys hide all of this." I panicked and quickly handed them my note pad. I didn't want anyone to know about this particular song yet. It still wasn't perfect or complete and it also was kind of dedicated to Zayn.

"File is hidden."

"Great." I replied and quickly texted Zayn.

To Zayn: its fine we're just listening to some songs for the album.

"Vas happenin?" Zayn's sexy british accent rang through my ears. I smiled at his goofiness and turned my chair towards the door to see him standing there in a fitted black long sleeve shirt and gray jeans that made him look all the more sexier.

"Hey Zach." Mike laughed. Zayn chuckled and shook his head before walking over to me. I peaked his lips before letting him squeeze his way into the chair with me.

"So what song is this?" He asked pointing towards the computer screen.

"Its called Fire Starter. It's still a maybe." I explained and they turned on the track so he could hear. Also so that it seemed like this was all we were doing.

"That sounds amazing. It definitely gives you an edge." Zayn said in astonishment. How was I lucky enough to have the sweetest and most supportive girlfriend.

"Tried to tell her." Mike sighed.

"Yeah but I still think I can do better." I replied. It was true there were a few vocals I felt I wanted to make better but no one agreed that there was an issue with the song.

"Are you kidding you sound amazing Dems." Animal said shocked by my words.

"I don't know."

"She's gonna put it on the album." Zayn said with a knowing smirk. I enjoyed when he was confident in just how well he knew me but was always going to challenge him to know me better than me.

"And you know this how?" I asked.

"Because you know the song sounds amazing just as much as we do." He smiled.

"I'll think about it." I finally said with a smile.

"I told you." Zayn said proudly. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Wanna hear another one?" I ask.

"We have time." He said looking at his watch.

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah hope you don't mind me stealing you from these guys." He smirks and I smile back. I lay my head back against his chest and think of a song to play.

"Show him Neon Lights." I say and Mike nods.

"This one is going on the album?" Zayn asked as the song continued to play. I nodded in reply.