Chapter 17-A Thousand Miles Apart

•Demi Lovato•

"Wake up beautiful." Zayn's soft voice whispered in my ear. A smile pulled across my lips and I slowly opened my eyes to meet his perfect hazel eyes.

"Morning handsome." I smiled and peaked his lips. He smiled and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm going to go get washed up." I smile and kiss his cheek as I wrapped the sheet around me and walked towards the bathroom.

"Wait for me." He says and hurries behind me. I laughed a little and started warming a bath.

"Hey do we even have towels?" I asked.

"Nope it's called air dry." Zayn chuckled and got into the tub.

"Really?" I laughed.

"Or you could use that stupid hotel towel that Sel gave me along with clothes but whatever." He shrugged making me shake my head.

"Wow. And you were trying to make me air dry? How dare you?" I joked and got in the bath tub with him.

"It would of been funny." He laughed and entwined our fingers. I smiled and laid my head back on his chest.

"Wanna see something cool?" He asked.

"Sure." I shrug. He reached over and grabbed a remote and clicked a button. A huge flat screen came out of the wall.

"That's so cool!" I said excitedly.

"I know!" He replied, sounding equally excited. I laughed and he put up the tv volume.

"Is pop star Demi Lovato dating one of the 1D boys?! Recently Lovato was spotted out and about with Zayn Malik in England. Pics of the two leaving the skating rink where Malik's younger sister's birthday party was held, were released last night. Demi seemed to be very comfortable under Zayn's arm as the two left the rink. We all know Demi has gotten very close with the boys since joining them on their last tour, but is there a possibility she got a little closer to a certain hazel eyed bad boy? No reports on whether these claims are truth or rumors yet but what do you think? Could Zemi actually be happening?"

"Oh this is great." I laughed as I watched the stupid gossip show.

"Guess we're busted." Zayn laughed behind me.

"Yup that also means-" My sentence was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Great that's my manager." I sighed.

"How do you know?"

"Specific ringtone." I replied and got out the tub. I grabbed the white hotel towel and wrapped it around me.

"Hey I was enjoying the view." Zayn pouted.

"Sorry." I sarcastically apologized and shook my butt in front of him while laughing. He laughed and I went to get my still ringing phone.

"Demi here." I answered as I looked for around for my clothes.

"Here." Zayn said handing them to me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Hows your mini vacation?" My manager asked through the phone.

"Fine but I kinda got spotted with Zayn." I admit as I pull up my jeans and put on the white tank-top.

"Yeah it's all over Good Morning America. Speaking of which did you forget you're suppose to show up at Ellen's studio Friday morning?"

"Shit really?"

"Yes really and you do have a job as an x-factor judge and an upcoming tour. Now hurry up and get back to the U.S." He said and ended the call.