Attacked

Brooklyn's POV:  I was walking in the hallway going to history then all of a sudden two people grabbed me then another tied a cloth over my eyes and they also covered my mouth.... Then I felt that I was being pushed into the girls bathroom then I was thrown to the ground I am spit on and I felt that someone has stabbed then someone punched my face they uncover me and all I see is Scarlet and her curl mean-self then she tells me that I should go and finish what she has started which is meaning that I should go and kill myself which I wasn't but I said yes and she walked out laughing with all her friends. And I laid their bleeding out and crying all of a sudden Amelia ran into the bathroom and helped me up.... 

Amelia: What happened to you? we need to get you cleaned up and go and tell the principle 

Brooklyn: I am ok with the 1st part but the second 1 I don't think so!!!

Amelia: K but what we need to do now is go and clean you and fix you up before you over bleed! 

Brooklyn: Ok 

                                                                                          Lunch 

Amelia POV: I fell like telling Brooks parents but then I don't want to upset her or get her into anymore trouble with Scarlet and all of her friends!!!! 

Amelia: Lets go to our last period so we can go home and think about wht we should do before this get's out of hand 

Brooklyn: Ummmmm....... I dont' think that you should come over there are some things that I need to do...

Amelia: Alright maybe tomorrow I'll Come 

Brooklyn: K 

                                                                               Brooklyn's HOME:  

Brooklyn's POV: Should I LISTEN to what scarlet said about finishing my self off or not IDK 

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT BROOKLYN DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!