Almost DIED

Amelia's POV: So me and Brooklyn were heading towards Florida and we were  couple of hours away I had gone into the left lane and I looked into my left window I had seen to cars and the driver  looked really similar but I kept driving then all of a sudden someone bumped  me from behind!! Then they did it again when I had looked back I had realized who it was I speed off but they followed I told Brooklyn who it was and she was upset she just looked back I saw a red light up ahead and I stopped as fast as I could but those people behind me didn't care if they survived or not they just wanted us gone and done and finished!!!! When I had looked at Brooklyn she had passed out I started to freak out but before I could grab my phone to cal the cops the car was hit from the back and both sides and that was it........  

Brooklyn's POV: Amelia was driving then all of a sudden she looked at me then told me to look behind and do you know who I saw I didn't know there names but the looked really familiar then I realized that it was Scarlet's friend! Then I started crying cause I knew that we were going to die and that that was the END! Then I got scared so badly that I passed out and I think that I really scared Amelia by doing that after that I heard nor saw anything else! 

Scarlet's friends POV: We had to get them back for putting are leader into military school so me and my other friends decided that if we kill Brooklyn and Amelia would be great but if we all had to die then still we could be able to do that! Plus Scarlet has so many friends that Amelia and Brooklyn will eventually die and if they don't than Scarlet will finish them off and all of her haters........ Then that was it 

Mom POV: After a couple of hours I got worried because they were not updating me on where or what they were doing but then I realized that they were old enough that they could take care of themselves.... So I went and turned on the tv and watch some news then what I saw was heart breaking their was a crash and it was huge and massive when the camera had zoomed in and I saw the plate of the car I realized that that was my daughter and her friend's car they were driving I grabbed my phone and called Amelia's parents and told them what had happened we drove up their and what I saw was so I cant even find words to describe it!!! When I saw the ambulances I ran and asked them If they had a blond haired girl with blue eyes and braces and they told me yes they also told me that another girl was with her so they rushed us to where they were when I saw my daughter I knew that it wasn't her falt it was our falt her dad was out of state and he hasn't know about ans of these things and when he gets home tomorrow he will be stunned but that was not what matterd right now all I wanted was both of our little and only girls to get well and better then all of this could be explained!   

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE IF BROOK ANS AMELIA SURVIVED 

THIS STORY WILL HAVE A PART TWO SO KEEP LOOKING FOR SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!#2 YOU GOT THAT PLEASE VOTE FOR MY BOOK THANKS COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU LIKED THIS BOOK THANK YOU FOR READING BYE!!!!